aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Pattinson haters ;)

1. itasasu87
    itasasu87
    I have to say
    Pattinson suck and he's so damn ugly!!!!!
    Anyone wants to share their hate for that crappy actor?
  2. Chiazu
    Chiazu
    I can decide who I hate more: Him, Kate Goselin, or Miley Cyrus.
  3. CeladonicArdor
    CeladonicArdor
    Seriously his face is a foot >_> and all those preppy twilight fans are like OMFG EDWARD IS SMOKIN HAWT and I'd just be in the corner like: open yours eyes he's f*ckin ugly! @ chiazu: I hate miley cyrus!
  4. Chiazu
    Chiazu
    I Know! and I get his a vampire and has to be pale and all, but no one need to be that pale. Hell, I hardly ever go outside, the sun hurts my eyes a lot of the time and I burn easily, but even I'm not that pale. (She's so fake. The only reason she ever got to be famous was because her dad was famous. I'm just waiting for her to go all Lindsy Lohan, because you know it will happen.)
  5. itasasu87
    itasasu87
    hahaha!
  6. bluekurutaeyes
    bluekurutaeyes
    Not that I hate Robert Pattinson, I just dislike the Twilight series.
    I thought he was ok when he played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter 4.
    @chiazu and celadonicardor: incidentally, I like Miley Cyrus. hehe
  7. TieriaErde
    TieriaErde
    Robert Pattinson can go die. Seriously, someone needs to fly over his house when he's in the bath or something and drop a bomb on his house. I hate Twilight and Robert is ugly and his face is too angular.
  8. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    Glad I'm not the only one. . . he's not even all that attractive to begin with, death to the Twilight series. . .
  9. TieriaErde
    TieriaErde
    I just have to say, they chose a lousy cast... My friend put the movie in, right after I specifically said NO and then turned up the volume so I had to see the first half Luckily my girlfriend called and saved me though.
  10. jhyo07
    jhyo07
    why is this so called twiligth saga became popular by the way?.... honestly speaking i hate it very very much..... and i don't get it why my friends got addicted to the movie and books which by the way they forced me watch the 2nd movie which in fact i really hated very much and after i saw it......... it doesn't makes any sense why people patronize twilight its just so plain ugly
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast