aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Pattinson haters ;)

1. TieriaErde
    TieriaErde
    Yup it is ugly...people with no lifes watch it and fantasize about a romance that will never happen....
  2. ShotaMeister
    ShotaMeister
    His face reminds me of a jagged dirt clod. D=
  3. TieriaErde
    TieriaErde
    That's funny but true.
  4. .
    I haven't read the book, I haven't seen the movies and I'm not going to.
    Why?
    Because I'm yet to figure out just what part of Pattinson is sexy?
  5. Trinket
    Trinket
    Dude, I was paler than Patterson in that movie. I mean I was a walking heart-attack, because my hematocrit was 21 when it should be 40 normally. It was due to severe anemia... had to have a blood transfusion.

However, seriously, I think hate is a bit extreme. Plus everyone has different tastes when it comes to who they think is 'hot'. Still they all are a bit crazy, the fan-girls, maybe not all of them, but the ones who are... yeesh. I have to put up with it, because of my cousin whom my mother has custody of. At least I don't live in the same house. I think it might not have so much to do with how he looks, as the character he portrays. It's kind of sad, some actors are not called by their names, but by the characters they play... so its not really Patterson they are after.

I can take a plot being despised, or the characters, but not actors. How is it that they even harmed you and I mean on purpose. All's Patterson and hundres-thousands+ of others are just trying to make a living in acting. Sure some of them might need to be more refined, but if there is a following, there going to make a movie and they are going to need actors. If it had been someone other than Patterson playing that role in that movie would you still feel so strongly about your view of him?

Sure I don't like the plot of Twilight, or the characters or its portrayal of vampires etc... but I cannot bring myself to hate a person just because they were trying to write or earn a living acting. No one is perfect, but I can't hate them because of that... although seriously Patterson is not attractive to me at all, but that doesn't mean other people are not.
  6. Emichi
    Emichi
    I just think he's ugly, lol when me and my friend saw it I was like "OMG HE LOOKS LIKE A HO-BO!" out loud in the theatre, haha
  7. Muckilove
    Muckilove
    Robert Pattinson is sooo effing disgusting...makes me want to wash my hands whenever i even see his ugly mug...watching even more than one minute of that crap causes me unimaginable pain!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12