aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Derrière Connoisseurs

1. Isan
    Looks like you managed to find a fitting name
  2. shattered
    shattered
    ha, you have my membership sun-chan! now lets see them derrieres!!! i'd post my asami-in-the-shower and feilong-in-the-shower pics but they're already in the bishies group andi dont want those pics to be too slutty sleep around with anyone over repeated
  3. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Somehow I am not surprised at this groups creation. I do enjoy admiring a fine behind.
  4. shattered
    shattered
    LOL maki-san, somehow, i imagined that line spoken with a british accent, with a cigar and a glass of sherry in each hand of a gentleman in a suit sitting on a velvet sofa, like in some old british drama omg i just had a mental image of mr darcy if he were gay >_<
  5. shattered
    shattered
    please ignore me and my weird imagination ... potential club members, please, dont be put off by me, i assure you that you won't be subject to this kind of weirdness much
  6. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Isa (the hell is the point in abbrev. Isan? It's cute though)), I had to think of something for us classy folks ^^
    LMAO, that is exactly the picture that went through my mind, Shatt!
    Maki. You know how I roll by now ^^. It was only a matter of time.

I'm off to find bums worthy of our praise and appreciation.
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Aww, yeah ... SWEEEEET.

*hunts down some bishie tushes for the gallery*
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    *salutes!*

I hath done my duty and added to the Cause!
  9. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Excuse me while I wipe the drool that has formed on my desk.

*At Ease Colonel* You've done well.

That is one exquisite behind. A nice, shapely bubble. I believe Sir Mix A lot said it best with, " I like big butts and I cannot lie"

Well said, well said. * sips on her Brandy*
  10. shattered
    shattered
    10/10 from me! d*O*b
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast