aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Derrière Connoisseurs

1. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    LMAO. Side baggage for the win!
    Me and my mom always used to have insane chats like that. While I was in High School. That is probably why I'm so messed up.
    But this conversation brought forth a new question, what kind of underwear do you prefer on the butt specimen of your choice? Personally, I like my guys in boxer briefs. They're form fitting, but not too constricting on the junk.
  2. flagfish
    flagfish
    I know you're all gonna be against this for some reason, but I like my boys in THONGS.

and yes, I made my past boyfriends wear thongs.

and it was good
  3. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    XD *throws packs and packs of Hane's at Flag*

I can dig jockstraps, but I dunno about buttfloss.

Renji
  4. flagfish
    flagfish
    I'm irritated that women wear thongs so much, but don't want to see them on men.

hypocrisy much?

Regardless, I'd like boys in thongs either way. It's the closest you can get them to totally naked, but also it's a little sadistic which is a nice touch.
  5. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Maybe it's just jealousy cause the only way I could my bf into a thong is by gunpoint or if I drug him.
  6. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    If only his ass looked that sweet in the anime. I'd be a much bigger Code Geass fan than I am now.
  7. mateoo
    mateoo
    I wish people posted here. Cause I cant get enough booty. *giggles*
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    This club needs a booty icon
  9. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Working on it right now, and I need to post the pics I found and beat and drag the members back here!

Trying to find the juiciest butt I can find XD

Edit: Got us a nice pic, but still looking for something to blow me away.
  10. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Hi Hi, newbie here ... everyone tells me I've got a nice rump so it's fitting that I should join up.
    Nice and squeezably firm ... something to really hold on too
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122