aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Derrière Connoisseurs

1. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    Glad to see that the enthusiasm over delectable asses hasn't diminished while RL dragged me away from aarin.

Still a sexy group as always Senpai!! One of these days I'll suffer from a major and end up
  2. flagfish
    flagfish
    need MOAR ASSES PLZ KTHXBYE
  3. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    Yes needs more ass indeed!!! Xd
  4. Dark Adonis
    Dark Adonis
    I have to say that one of the VERY few things I don't like about a lot of bishounen in anime is how little attention is given to their asses. Guys asses are usually so damn flat in anime! I prefer a guy with a little bit of junk in his trunk! Not too much mind you, but a nice bubble butt goes a long way! Take Justin from Queer as Folk for example. If that isn't a hot ass, I don't know what is!
  5. flagfish
    flagfish
    I dunno dude, male butts shoudln't be too big. Then it becomes feminine. The male bootay is best when it's small, firm, and round

but justin is a sexy little bastard, I do believe I would tap that.
  6. Dark Adonis
    Dark Adonis
    I am not saying that they should be big. I am just saying that they shouldn't be totally flat to the point of practically being nonexistant. I remember watching Gundam SEED and you can see that they gave a little detail to the girl's asses, but with the guys, its like they don't even have asses! Maybe its because the artist is a heterosexual male. I don't know. But I gave the example of Justin because I think he pretty much has the perfect ass. Not too big. Not too small. Just right!
  7. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    I am here with a few gifts, my fellow butt enthusiasts! I have neglected this group far too long, but it's not easy finding clothed bums worthy of our affection. Jock straps are considered underwear right? XD

Welcome new members. Justin's ass was indeed delectable. I remember a long time ago my mom told me something stupid about how getting it up the butt makes your butt bigger. Yea.....
  8. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    ooooh nice SunlilyQ!! *__* and I've seen some skirts as short as belts
    so I think those bums are clothed enough too! XD

I dunno if had uploaded that pic before :o
    but he's wearing panities <3
  9. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    I dunno either, but I don't remember anyway, so yay! More bum is welcome.

Boys in panties are extra welcome as well. Off to find more! And drag members back XD
  10. flagfish
    flagfish
    ooooh very nice new pics, sunlily and kumi....I must say I'm pleased.

Lol about what your mom said, I must say that my mom and I never really had a talk about the consequences and ramifications of getting it up the ass

and yeah, justin does have rather a fine ass He's such a b*tchy little boy, hehehehe....

love boys in panties - while I'm not really one for drag, I do like seeing guys' dicks kind of be too big to fit in the panties, so that's really a dick thing and not so much a butt thing, but in yaoi the two are related anyway
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast