aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

General Discussion: Say hello!

1. ArisaRomano
    S'up , my screenname is ArisaRomano , call me Romano , I've played persona series for a long time , esp. P4 , I am now in Naoto's Dungeon My favorite characters is (PC ) MC , Naoto (She's cool) , Yosuke (He's really funny ) , (NPC) Kou
    Fav Pairing : MC X Yosuke (Forever) , MC X Naoto , MC X Dojima (I don't know why I like this pair ) , Souji X Kou , Kou X Souji , Souji X (insert random)
  2. genkiniji
    genkiniji
    Hello! Hachi here. Been a Persona fan since 2008 and I must say Persona 4 is just my favorite. I didn't really enjoy P3 as much as I'm currently enjoying P4. I started playing P4 late last year (although I already knew it already even before I started playing it) but haven't really had the time to finish it that's why I'm still on Kanji's case up to now.

So for my favorite pairings, I really like MC/Yosuke. There really is something about them I just can't resist and that "Wow you can cook? Well you seem pretty good with your hands..." (something like that) line Yosuke said to Souji (MC). Aah. The implied gayness of it all. XD
    Alongside MC/Yosuke, I also like MC/Kou, Dojima/Adachi and currently... Since I'm on Kanji's case, I am falling for Kanji/Naoto. OHOHO <3

Nice to meet everyone here! *u*
  3. Shanksy
    Shanksy
    I really loved this game. I played it through twice before I went to uni and my PS2 got locked up in the closet
    My favorite character is Kanji, closely followed by Adachi. I don't know what it is, but those two just made me laugh
  4. ChiwA
    ChiwA
    Hajime mashite, minna!

Etoo, can I say that Izanagi is actually my fave character of all the others? haha.
    As for favourite pairing, I still haven't figured out any. They're all just so damn fascinating.
  5. SentaroKurosaki
    SentaroKurosaki
    Hey~
    I totally love Persona 4. One of the greatest games I played.
    My favorite character is definitely Kanji. He's so cute. ^////^
    And I think him and the MC make a great couple. But I like
    Teddy/MC too.
    It's nice to meet some other Persona fans.
  6. hostilecrayon
    hostilecrayon
    Hi! I figured I was new, so I may as well bring gifts. XDDD I added a few fanarts I found on the internet to the pictures section of the group! I have more, but I didn't want to overwhelm the section, heh.

I am Lish! I love the Persona series and watched the entire Giant Bomb Persona 4 Endurance run because I'M CRAZY, I mean, it was hilarious and awesome.

My favorite pairing is MC/Yosuke, but I also like MC/Kanji, MC/Kanji/Yosuke, Dojima/Adachi, Kanji/Naoto and Daisuke/Kou!

My favorite characters are Yosuke, Kanji and Naoto. Yosuke is my ultimate favorite, but oddly enough, I also think he is the most problematic character, so I think I'm more in love with the idea of what Yosuke could become if he worked through his issues than Yosuke as he is - I'd love to see Yosuke work through his homophobic issues (because we all know he's gay for MC, right? ...RIGHT?) and learn that he doesn't have to try so hard to be cool - he'd be more awesome if he was just himself. <3 Still, flawed as he is, I love him, and he feels like a very real character to me.

Hopefully we can all be friends!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12