aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introduction!

1. nangokuparadise
    nangokuparadise
    Hello my fellow Canadians/Canadian lovers!

How are you doing? Just starting a quick intro post!

So let's just start off with some basic Q&A!

fandom:
    interests:
    what got you into yaoi:
    current favourite thing to read:

any other thing you want to tell us about yourself:
    any discussions you want to make for this group:

that's it so far but hope to hear from some people soon!
  2. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    Hello =)

fandom: huh, Don't really have any... I tend to like anything with a warm and fuzzy story to it.
    interests: Cooking, Gaming, Reading,
    what got you into yaoi: Hard to say... I was a guy in denial about Yaoi and just somehow went from being Straight to eventually exploring Yaoi and so on... is that odd? Going from thinking you are straight to being Bi?
    current favourite thing to read: Not really Yaoi, reading The Cthulhu Mythos at the moment. As well as a online comic called Galacticus, which is Yaoi <3

any other thing you want to tell us about yourself: I live with my boyfriend, who I met over the internet and have knowen for 3 or more years, and have been living with for 1 year and 2 months now. We both love to play video games and own a bunch of systems and two computers. I was born in B.C. and have since moved to Quebec where I am learning French.
    any discussions you want to make for this group: Not sure, I think just add whatever comes to mind. perhaps a main chat room area for non-Introduction talk? Also, perhaps add Yaoi Fan boys to the description? I have to admit I did not even look at the description, just the title and I was like "Hell yeah, a club for us Canadians <3"
  3. nangokuparadise
    nangokuparadise
    oh yay a member!
    Nice to meet you! Yeah yaoi is fantastic eh? But your story sounds similar to how I got into yuri, lol...and if you're into anime, everyone eventually stumbles onto the pervy stuff. It's just up to them to decide whether or not they'll actually enjoy it.

ohhhh BC! I lived there for quite some time. nice coincidence =)
    Thanks for the discussion topic idea, I'll try to get that down!
    and thanks for the pic for the album. I couldn't find a pic for this club yet xD
  4. darksid3
    darksid3
    hello hello!! new member here, figured i might as well join a group...seems kinda weird to join just for the videos...anywhoo thought it'd be great to have some sort of community here

fandom: anything with an interesting story and characters
    interests: video games, music, food, movies
    what got you into yaoi: i've always enjoyed watching animes, it just seemed a natural transition to explore this genre...
    current favourite thing to read: been a while, but i'm almost halfway reading The Master and Margarita...just find it hard to focus and commit to a book lately

any other thing you want to tell us about yourself: i'm from Toronto!!
    any discussions you want to make for this group: I'm more of a you say something and then I say something back kinda guy.

Anyway hope this breaks the ice a little bit!
  5. nangokuparadise
    nangokuparadise
    Hi There!

Yaaay Toronto!
    I've always wanted to go there, just been given the cash or opportunity =P
    And omg I know what you mean...it's hard for me to continue focusing on one book as well, I'm reading Sherlock Holmes right now and it's like a 1000 pages long and I've only gotten up to 250 and I'm already starting to abandon reading it...

and thanks for joining!
  6. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    Could be worse, my boyfriend is Reading "It" by Stephen King, which is about 1254 pages, but split into two books about 600 pages or more each. o_o

Also welcome to the group =)
  7. Miranda_Ocean
    Miranda_Ocean
    fandom: Smut smut smut! *giggles*

interests: I'm into a wide variety of..things. But relevant to this site..I love anime (pretty much all kinds, not lying, I really do!) As for yaoi.. I like my djs to be really, really dirty! haha But as for anime, I really like to watch Shounen-ai. Cute n' fluffy.

what got you into yaoi: I'm gunna go with Gravitaion, defiantly.

current favourite thing to read: I'm in the process of downloading pretty much all the djs from this site(HA!) But so far my favorite one is an FF7 one called 'naked' ...*drool*

any other thing you want to tell us about yourself: Ahh.I'm from Ontario... I like to draw and am into a lot of things so if you wanna chat just PM me!

any discussions you want to make for this group: Yeah how about "Do you think Canada has an abundance of anime/yaoi fans or are we a rare breed?"
  8. Gatoneko
    Gatoneko
    fandom: hehehe *blushes* read "Loup-Garou Gokou" of "Hide and Seek" on mangafox
    interests: I like acting, and writing... and then there is the whole science freak, like bio chem... maybe physics >.>... I am going to university to be a forensic scientist so that must mean DEAD BODIES ARE COOL!!??!?! =D
    what got you into yaoi: Well I accepted I was bi and very into men so I just stumbled upon it and was like, ZMG =D
    current favourite thing to read: Not reading anything atm... but I think Loup-Garou Gokou could go under this

any other thing you want to tell us about yourself: I live closer to Toronto :3 If you have questions for me I can answer cuz I'm awesome like that ^.^
  9. lonelyheart
    lonelyheart
    hey... new member here. i figured i should join a group or something, and make new friends here.

fandom: um.. just about anything.
    interests: reading, writing, drawing, and play the paino
    what got you into yaoi: i browsed around youtube and stumbled upon a yaoi video (gravitation and haru wo daite ita) and got hook on it. hehe...
    current favorite thing to read: im currently not reading anything right now...

i live in a small town in manitoba and im a yaoi fangirl of course...
  10. SerenaMathews
    SerenaMathews
    Calgary here~ kyaa~

fandom:Anything really.

interests:Reading, Writing, seeing live bands play, sleeping, dreaming, Yaoi *.* lol

what got you into yaoi: oh my goooood! that was soooooo long ago.. Um... back when Yahoo had User rooms public, I would often role play with a couple friends, and eventually just before 2001, I got convinced to do a yaoi rp. and the rest is history. lol

current favourite thing to read: Battle Royale Novel form. Manga - Wild Ones

Anything else: Learning 6 languages, Bedroom walls are covered in JROCK, JPOP, Anime and Manga pictures. What is a wall anyways?

Discussions: I'll go with Miranda Ocean on this one. haha
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast