aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome~!

1. muse927
    muse927
    Just want to say hi to everyone, feel free to introduce yourself here. =3
  2. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    Yu-Gi-Oh ftw love the series been a fan for a long time. I also normally only like fan fiction and slashing and all that stuff for DM. I just love the sexy bishies so much As for GX and 5D's I liked Judai in GX only reason why I watched the whole thing lol... I haven't got around to 5D's yet but I plan on watching it even if it is bad. I'm a hopeless addict to this franchise. Also I loved season 0 probably best for plot related stuff. DM GX 5D's just weren't too great in my opinion but I loved the characters. <3
    Also there is this group already aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection - Yu-Gi-Oh YAOI *^-^* so don't be too surprised if a mod closes this group but just to let you know that group is pretty much dead no one ever talks in it It is also dedicated to yaoi hence the name, so you might be able to keeping this group if it is more of fans of the series not the yaoi fan aspect but just thought I might let you know. I also almost created a Yu-Gi-Oh group it was like impossible to find that other one.

Also the social group picture I haven't seen that one before what does the text say it is too small to read
  3. muse927
    muse927
    I loved 0 and DM, as for the others I never got around to watching them. Mostly because... well GX killed it for me. I just wanted the original characters back Dx... and now look at them, they are dueling on motorcycles. It's like whatever season Dartz was in blown out of proportion. I mean granted... I've never seen an episode of 5D's so I can't judge, I hope to catch it sometime. (I'm to lazy to look it up -__-)

I searched "yugioh" before making the group and didn't get anything, but it's probably because I didn't put the dashes in? Idk thanks for letting me know tho, I'll have to go look again.

Also, the text on the group pic says well "YU-GI-OH!" and under that "Art(c)Haku anbu.ricehats.com june 2008" I'm guessing the artist.

Thanks for joining =D
  4. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    Well just to let you know my thoughts on GX the first 90 episodes or so are trash they are like really bad and it starts off the worst and slowly gets better. The first 90 episodes or so are for like getting use to the weird way they duel. It is a bit different than in DM like I swear there are a bunch of new rules ><... After 90ish the end of that aren't isn't very bad but definitely an improvement. Next arc around 120 is way better starts off a little slow but basicly everyone goes insane during this arc. It is an AU kind of thing but I thought this entire arc was very enjoyable then from 150-180(ending) it was much much better. Anyways GX takes mad commitment to finish it took me months to watch the first 100 episodes before it got really good and then I finished it in a week or so
  5. seximonki1989
    seximonki1989
    Ello! *waves* Hiya, name's monki! Thought I'd drop by and see what u guys are all about. I won't say I'm a huge fan of the Yu-gi-Oh series but I will say I LOVED the original cast! So I'm pretty familiar with everyone up to Yu-gi-Oh GX but after that I'm completely lost. Whatevz lmao. Um, yeah, so hi! *waves some more*
  6. zero11
    zero11
    heya! Yugioh was probably my first anime ever, and it's what got me onto the internet, into fanfiction, into yaoi... basically DM gave me a whoooole lot of firsts and I'm still a huge fan of it. Sadly I've never seen GX or 5Ds, but I'm sure I will one day.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi~!
  7. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    Yay more people ^^ DM is the best for yaoi stuff some of the fan fictions for it are amazing. I read tons of them
  8. muse927
    muse927
    woo~~
    and I'd have to agree with Zero, DM got me into all that too. XD
    <-- Is also only familiar with ppl up to GX, I don't know all their names... but then again... idc b/c they are not as good as the originals =3
  9. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    Going to a con in a little more than a week and I'm going to be on the look out for some juicy DM doujinshi
  10. seximonki1989
    seximonki1989
    Because of my friend Sakura (who's a ragingggg YGO yaoi fan its not even funny) I've started to get back into this fandom. But I agree with zero11. YGO is one of the first anime/manga that I was consciously making yaoi pairings with. Before that it had just been stuff like Card Captors with Touya and Yuki and it wasn't something I really thought of, I just thought they were soooo cute toghether! But then I saw Seto and Jou and that was my number 1 OTP forEVA! I mean, can anyone else sense the sexual tension. *droolz* And OMGEEE then theres the nummy Atemu/Yugi pairing! Ooo, ooo, and Bakura/Ryou!!! *passes out*
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast