aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome~!

1. zero11
    zero11
    @seximonki: yessss, a fellow puppyshipping fan??? I'll admit that's probably one of my top OTPs ever as well.

lol, I remember when I first got into the YGO fandom, I joined a forum and one day came across a topic about how Atem and Yuugi weren't in a yaoi relationship. Sooo ironic because when I asked what "yaoi" was I was linked to fanfiction.net... and pretty much decided that whether they were or not, it was hot~ XD
  2. seximonki1989
    seximonki1989
    Oh, good ole fanfiction. What would I do without you?

So, zero, seeing as you're a puppyshipper (woot!) and you like fanfiction, have you ever read a Seto/Joey fic titled 'Mythaven'? OMG, if you haven't you should check it out. Its a got a really, quirky, cute, storyline. Joey's some super powerful mystical dude and Seto's got dragon powers. He can summon really awesome bad-ass dragons, but ironicly enough the first dragon he ever summoned was a three inch pygmy dragon and its soooooo cute! Great fic if you'd like to check it out
    Had me cracking up like crazy.
  3. zero11
    zero11
    I'll have to check it out then!
  4. Wandhappy
    Wandhappy
    Hi my name is Kate and I'm a Yu-Gi-Oholic.
  5. seximonki1989
    seximonki1989
    Hi Kate!
  6. muse927
    muse927
    Welcome to YGO anonymous
  7. Ryokan6
    Ryokan6
    My name is Mary E. Townsend and I like to play piano and draw pictures I dp my own version of anime men, but my specialty is cartoon animals if you want to a look at my profile. I also play video games to relax.
  8. LoneWolf181
    LoneWolf181
    hey everybody! i'm new here, name is Neko or Kazumi. i have been a huge fan of YGO ever since i first watched it as a kid. that was probably the only reason i'd get up early in the morning, since i'm absolutely not a morning bird lol. i only like the original; i don't think the other YGOs gave the title any justice, and were just lame spin-offs. but hey, that's just my opinion, so don't let me insult you lol. other than that, great to be here with other fans.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12