aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

In need of new yaoi

1. Everdark
    Everdark
    I have seen everything here and some on other sites. Now I can't seem to find any Yaoi that interests me or is any good. If you have any recommendation please let me know what they are. Thank you.
  2. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    Hmmm? What kind of yaoi are you into?
    You don't want to watch the same stereotypical stuff sometimes, you gotta go beyond and get into a certain genre or fetish.
  3. Everdark
    Everdark
    Well I liked the Junjou Romantica series so something like that I guess. The one thing I am looking forward to is the Love Pistols ova's but those don't come out for a while.
  4. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    Love Pistols? Ummm, don't. . . know. . . it.
    Can you tell me what's it about?
  5. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    there are humans that are born from monkeys and then there are Others that are born from every other type of animal u can think of. and its about this guy that everyone thought was a monkey but turns out to be a rare cat
  6. Everdark
    Everdark
    I really cant wait to see it. It comes out on the 26th of this month
  7. Shinzokage
    Shinzokage
    Hmmm... have you read Baby B itch! or Renai Sousa / Love Control ? [though I'm guessing your asking for anime? lol].
  8. Everdark
    Everdark
    I haven't read those but I might. thanks. Love pistols came out today now all I need to do is wait for it to be posted somewhere in english sub. I can't wait
  9. runes
    runes
    CAn someone gimme some new manga to read?
  10. Shinzokage
    Shinzokage
    Sure!
    ~If dogs could also walk
    ~Macaroni
    ~Beast in the Tower & Beast in the Tower Gaiden
    ~The Aristocrat & The Desert Prince [Novel]
    ~I can't stop loving you!
    ~Memai
    ~Fake na Junjou
    ~Sensei, Kiss Shite Ii Desuka?
    ~Menkui!
    ~Haito Diamond
    ~Prince Charming
    ~Amai Jouken/Sweet Promise
    ~Rin!
    ~Fujimi Orchestra

...just to name a few, lol. Not sure if you've read any of those, but anyway, have fun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast