aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome. . .go ahead and introduce yourself

1. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    I'm Kura, the owner of this group. Thought it be cool to make this group, it's the second intro and ending theme songs for Death Note, so I decided to make it in honor of that. (Plus they freak'n rock!)

So. . . say a little something about yourself if you don't mind.
  2. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    i learned about the group from watching The Fast and The Furious Tokyo Drift. they had a small audio clip in there.

Amazing band, the sounds they make are amazing. Songs will start out mello and go Death metal and vice versa. i never get bored of listing to there songs.

Kuraxichy u should know more about me than most people do already. just look at the other forum if u forget.
  3. RanTachibana
    RanTachibana
    Hello there again Kuro Death, I didn't think I'd run into you here but I guess we both Like Maximum Hormone xD How cool.
  4. ascg4
    ascg4
    Hi! I just discovered this site a couple days ago and I just discovered this group. I'm a big fan of Maximum The Hormone, their songs are pretty good (but I don't understand what they say ), because of this band I started to listen more J rock and I am a little sad that I can't find K rock bands.