aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

News of Adam

1. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    =O I've never heard of MuchMusic in the states before... But from that same page you linked "August 12 @ 9:30pm ET" But ET doesn't air this late in US xD soo I hope someone uploads it! *Bookmarks*
  2. vizard light
    vizard light
    wahaha duck!
  3. CSMars
    CSMars
    MuchMusic is the Canadian version of MTV (i think). I only know of it because Adam won an award at the MuchMusic award earlier this summer (also performed WWFM there).

It looks like a mad party because they basically close down a huge part of Toronto and everyone just FLOOD onto the streets! youtube the performance and him accepting his award if you want.
  4. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    XDD I already did! It was pretty amazing o3o oh and I saw a fan-cam of Miley needing cue cards lmao. Come on, how long has she been doing this already x.x;
  5. vizard light
    vizard light
    Adam Lambert
    official fan club
  6. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    That's so awesome vizard o.o but we have to pay? Darn it /o/ Is it a one time payment for those packages? Or one a year type thing?

YouTube - Born To Be Adam Lambert (part 1 of 3) - Born to Be episode =3
  7. vizard light
    vizard light
    no it's free
    i just joined it
    at least now anyway
    i thought those packages r optional like VIP kind thing
  8. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    Movie Star Magazine (Oct 2010) Japan Adam Lambert 24/7 News: Adam New Photo Shoot in Movie Star Magazine! (Japan) I'm not sure why they would put him this magazine though lol since he's not a movie star >3>; Still, I shall buy it when it comes out.
  9. vizard light
    vizard light
    ohh nice pics
  10. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    Yes! Great news!! I can't wait to see =3 Hopefully someone can upload for others to see as well.

E! - TV, E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: ADAM LAMBERT
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast