aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

All about his music

1. HNCS
    Adam Lambert's debut album is For Your Entertainment.

Now that's out of the way, i have to say my favourite two songs off this album are actually the two bonus tracks! Down the rabbit hole and master plan. i really want master plan to be released on radio...

Down the rabbit hole: YouTube - Adam Lambert - Down the Rabbit Hole (Bonus Track) + Digital Booklet

Master Plan: YouTube - Adam Lambert - Master Plan

and i've been listening to this album everyday..for the past week... kind of sad actually, but that's okay! because i listen to queen with it
  2. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    LOL true for me too xD I've been listening to it everrrryy dayyy Q_Q

Those bonus tracks are awesome! I didn't know there were any bonuses Was there a new re-release of his album?

*Shame* I did not get to buy FYE yet. I want it though D; So I'll go buy it once I get some moneeeyyy!!
  3. HNCS
    HNCS
    they were released with the deluxe version of the album on itunes only in the states and also on this official website. i wanted to buy it but the shipping fee..........

but i know those two tracks along with voodoo another track is coming out in japan and also an EP that's coming out with remixes for FYE and WWFM with those tracks. i'm hoping that they'll be on the australian release so i can buy it!
  4. HNCS
    HNCS
    Get a hold of the REAL adam lambert, this was pre-idol, adam completely in his element. he co-wrote this song with his current guitarist monte and i mean it's completely wild, can't wait til he takes control of his career completely and do more stuff like this, can't wait til he comes to australia

Crawl Thru Fire
  5. WARLESS
    WARLESS
    I luved his albumm, my favourite song is : If i had you. I hpe he comes to mexico someday
  6. HNCS
    HNCS
    @warless he IS in mexico!! well just for vacation for now. =)
  7. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    I've finally got a hold of both of his albums today Take One and FYE!!! Yay!
  8. vizard light
    vizard light
    I don't buy take one. Adam said not to buy it ^^
  9. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    I thought I should, since I already downloaded both of them before. So I'd feel bad for not buying Take One as well. In the end it is still his voice singing so I'm fine with it.
  10. HNCS
    HNCS
    take one - basically ripping adam off.... he did demo's for them, he's not getting paid. DO NOT SUPPORT TAKE ONE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast