aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

All about his music

1. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    Ooh o_o! I didn't know that part... I wonder if I can still return it x.x *already opened* seems like a silly idea now though since I already have it.

Why're they selling something like that? Did they get consent from him? But I heard in one of his interviews that he did it because he needed some quick cash, I guess he never got paid though?
  2. HNCS
    HNCS
    he did it in the past to get some quick cash, they're just demo's for other artists. now that adam's famous, the company is trying to cash in on adam's name. adam himself is not very happy about it.

sth like that i'll just d/l. which i did.
  3. HNCS
    HNCS
    going to do a little rave about his so called pre-idol stuff... that dude can write!!! i mean pop goes the camera, the circle, etc etc... still baffles me how he wasn't signed before idol....most people go on idol for a "journey" where they improve themselves, adam went on (toning himself down) and still show off and win a massive fan bass. on another level....
  4. HNCS
    HNCS
    the most adam-zing version of WWL that will ever ever exist, apart from adam topping himself:

YouTube - "Whole Lotta Love" Adam Lambert Fantasy Springs 022710.m4v
  5. vizard light
    vizard light
    LOL don't say thing like that!!
    I'm gonna start imagining Adam selfcest
    video is great
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12