aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

**New members please read**

1. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    Right, lets explain!

This is a group for people who enjoy debating.

That's pretty much it.

Topics can be posted and members can discuss the intimate details therein.

**RULES:**

Literacy: Write in full English, I appreciate for many here English is a second language and that's OK. But really there is no excuse for replacing 'you' with 'u'.

Post length: This is intended for serious debate, posts should be well formulated and backed up by at least some evidence. Any posts that feature one liners such as 'yeah, well that's just stupid' or 'I think that ****' without any reason as to why, will be deleted.

Subject matter: As stated above this is intended for serious debate, there is already a section for dicussing how cute this bishie is or what your opinion is of the latest Twilight 'book'.

Trolling/flames: zero tolerance. I realise this is a perfect situation for flame wars to start and people to get offended and start fights. So no warnings, this is not the place to air grievences or make personal attacks on people. Everyone is entitled to their opinion please respect that, counter their opinion with a well thought out debate don't be rude. Understand not everyone will agree with you.

If you see any rule breakage, don't get involved! Let me know ^^

I think that's all for the moment, please let other people know! the more the merrier ^_^
  2. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hi sweetie
    I accept your invitation XD
  3. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    Pleased to join you folks.
  4. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    welcome! later on in the week i'll post a new topic for discussion ^^ feel free to start your own topics!!
    and tell other people the more the merrier! XD
  5. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    My English isn't the best, but I'll manage hopefully. I also don't think I'll let anything get out of hand but I sometimes start to flip tables out of rage, but hopefully not here. ^^
  6. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    hola! I accept the terms and rules and will do my best to oblige by them!