aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vocaloid Chat

1. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    I'm not sure who's my favorite Vocaloid. Maybe Luka.
    My favorite pairings are Kaito/Len and Luka/Miku.

But I love so many of the songs: Trick and Treat, World is Mine, Goodbye to Alice, Opposite Lovers... hmm... my favorite might have to be Magnet though.
  2. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    My favorite is MIKU she is too cute <3 but I also LOVE Kaito!! anyways heres a great song I found a long time ago YouTube - KAITO - I wish they'd just die. (English Subtitle)
    Anyways I have tons of amazing songs for Miku but I don't think they are on youtube x.x
  3. Delques
    Delques
    I've just recently gotten hooked onto Magnet and just yesterday, Gekokujou by the Kagamine twins. <3
  4. Catbell
    Catbell
    I love all vocaloids, but lately I have been hooked on Luka. In fact, I am listening to Marionette-Jazz version by Luka right now. It's so awesome. Also Toeto, ggrks, Bye Bye Lover,Tameiki, Anata wa Kuzu da wa and I could go on several pages XD. She just has a more mature voice which is something I prefer with singers. I also love Len, especially his shota songs. They're hilarious XD. I also have a thing for KaitoxMeiko, I think it's because they're from the same generation mostly but they also have something extremely cute about them. I also kind of like GakupoxRin and LenxRin, sometimes KaitoxMiku because of Cantarella and some other songs. Yaoi-wise I like KaitoxLen, on rare occasions LenxKaito (due to a certain picture) and GakupoxKaito. The three of them together would be nice too

Damn I'm a Vocaloid fangirl
  5. KagamiMochi02
    KagamiMochi02
    Len is definitely on the top of my Favorites list, hehe It's simply because I love his shota look, his voice, the way he sings his heart out for Rin...or not really just for her > w < ....and the way he looks so good when crossdressed.

My other faves include Meiko, Kaito, Luka,Gakupo, Teto& Ted, Rin. It's not TRUE that Meiko gets no love!! I have this girl friend who's a year older than me (she just graduated from high school along with the other members of my beloved anime brigade...) and she's a HUGE Meiko fan. She speaks about Meiko every second while I blabber on and on about Len. I used to join her in her ranting about how much she hated Kaito (no offense...) but now I have grown to love that guy (the more you hate, the more you love!). She along with the rest of that group introduced me to Vocaloid, which I simply passed off as "nonsense" compared to other anime (again, no offense...that was an old opinion!)...and now I can't imagine life without it. XD

As for songs, I used to love Len's versions of "World Is Mine" to bits, but now songs such as Meiko's "Various Feelings" and her drunken version of World Is Mine, Kaito's "When She Found Out I was An Otaku", Gakupo's "SanKinKouTai!!",Teto's "Kasane territory" and so much more (mostly Kagamine hits such as Servant of Evil...Rin and Len's duets...)

I also watch MMD's, Talkloids, read doujins, and view footages from Project Diva. I download almost every pic I see.

Believe it or not, Vocaloid has been made into h*ntai artwork by some fools. If you want to see it anyway (even though you'd better not) go to onepiecehentaikaizoku(kazoku?).com. I AM NO H*NTAI FAN. THAT WEBSITE WAS OPENED BY MY PESKY BROTHER. IT's terrible....
  6. blazing_fire
    blazing_fire
    All the Vocaloids are lovable but I absolutely ADORE Kaito~ He's just so cute I reckon!

I love the pairings GackpoxKaito and KiyoteruxKaito (mainly uke Kaito ) My favourite song would have to be the popular 'Magnet' by Gackpo and Kaito~ I also really love the song 'Your Highness☆My Princess' by Kiyoteru, Len, Kaito and Gackpo~
  7. aozora21
    aozora21
    I just got into Vocaloid! My favorite is Len!~ My favorite song is Spice! Err... I haven't really heard any of the other Vocaloid songs..
  8. Michyio
    Michyio
    My favorite Vocaloids are Len and Haku
    I absolutely love Spice! and World is mine (Len's version). Daughter of white is great too. Haku-chan gets no love TT.TT
  9. kzkncaptain
    kzkncaptain
    @Cheesecake
    Yes, Meiko-san needs more love. T-T

@Otawan
    Anyone/Gakupo = EPIC WIN
    My favourite songs...there are too many to type. (PEBKAC, gah!)
    I have a lot of favourite pairings, but...(o∀o Lazy!!!)
  10. Delques
    Delques
    SPICE! IS PURE AWESOMENESS.

I just recently got to know the song and it was via a cover by one of my all time fave nico singers usa. First thing I thought was 'O.O Len had such a sexy song?!' and then I realized it's cus she sang it super sexy, but the PVs and lyrics weren't something I expected from Len ^^;
    For anyone interested, the link to that particular cover is YouTube - Spice! [Usa]
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast