aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Which was better? The Manga or the anime and why?

1. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    For me I loved the Manga way better, because the ending was beautiful, and you got to see the wedding and everything! It was much more fufilling to read the manga. Plus Chibiusa was less annoying and more cute!
  2. tightgrip
    tightgrip
    I still need to watch more of the anime, I only watched 2 episodes.
    The manga was fun. At first I wasn't very fond of the art but the little hints to the Oedipus complex, etc. added more subtlety to the story.
    I also like how some villains are clearly inspired by Go Nagai's, in the way they're represented. ^^
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    I've never been able to read any of the Sailor Moon Manga's *shame* I've not been able to find any in hard copy and I forget to try and find online versions ^^ but I LOVE the anime I used to be mildly obsessed with it when I was 12 and it's just maintained the nostaligia value for me I've Season's 1-3 and the last one somehow I managed to missed the few in between >.<
  4. charo
    charo
    i love manga because there are so lovely drawing. i love anime too because there are some funny scenes and get some good laughs.
  5. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    i have managed to collect all five seasons some from hong kong and americal i have mostly all the uncut and unbringed episodes and so many new thing to descover i can give you an address of where you can get some ossing two of the whole serious and still trying to get them, i missed vol 1 and vol 6 but cheak out amozon there is some really good stuff on offer for sailormoon, and ebay has a supplier too will get address if any one intrested?
  6. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    I love artwork of the manga, its so beautiful.
    But it is out of print here in the U.S., so I am unable to buy it..
    I read some of the chapters online, and form what I have read I can say I like both mediums of the series. :]

I would kill for all of the manga and dvds. D:
  7. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    try passing fancy00 on ebay there pretty goodas i said amozon has a pretty good collection of sailormoon things and cheack out some of the sailormoon website i am sure that can help you.
  8. tightgrip
    tightgrip
    That makes me curious... If only I wasn't broke I'd try to buy the first dvd.
  9. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    you can still download some sailormoon cheak out anime a and anime direct
  10. garnetyuna
    garnetyuna
    I have some volumes of the manga and although it's good I prefer the anime >.<
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast