aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Who's your favorite Sailor? Manga or Anime it doesn't matter as long as they're real

1. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    Mine is Sailor Cosmos because she's the purest and strongest form of Sailor Moon and I think she's just gorgious *-*!!
  2. tightgrip
    tightgrip
    True, Sailor Cosmos looks so mature and beautiful, kindas like the Kuan Yin in the "journey to the West" (what am I saying?!)
    It's hard to decide which sailor I prefer, but maybe I like sailor Mars a bit more. In the way she acts a bit more like a tomboy, but pretends being girly at school - I think she's better as a tomboy. xD
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    Sailor Jupitor for purely self serving reasons, she sort of reminded me of myself when I was younger and first started watching the show she was the tallest and most physically strong ^^ plus she could utilse powers of lightening!! That was so cool!
    I always thought she was one of the more honest Sailors you know? She never kidded her self on or pretended to be something she wasnt, she knew what her flaws where but she didnt hide from them I liked that about her ^^
  4. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    Sailor Mars, because she and I are very alike.

Not to mention she kicks a$$. xD
  5. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    sailormmon usagie becouse she does somuch changing ect and she is so much fun and a lot like me in some waysbut mine is still eternal sailormoon so pretty so cute
  6. Darkelia
    Darkelia
    My favourite sailor is Sailor Saturn because I identify a lot in her, then I really like Sailor Uranus for his aggressiveness and combativeness Sailor Venus and then I read the manga very revalued
  7. mercyriddle
    mercyriddle
    My favourites are Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Saturn. They are both tough characters, in their own way, Makoto because she survives the loss of her parents, and cares so much, and Hotaru in that she is enormously powerful, but still just a child.
  8. amade0
    amade0
    Sailor Moon has always been my favourite xD I dont know why, she's usually clumsy but when needed she's always there~

I also love Sailor Saturn ^^
  9. Trinket
    Trinket
    It's a toss up between Sailor Moon and Sailor Pluto. I'm quite clumsy and I love sweets, and Sailor Moon develops well throughout the series. Sailor Pluto, because to me she is always lonely and doesn't really talk that much to many others I suppose... but mostly because of her lonely background..
  10. garnetyuna
    garnetyuna
    My fav Sailor is of course Sailor Moon! And after her, I like Sailor Pluto, Sailor Saturn and the Sailor Star Lights.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast