aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

First Yaoi Manga/anime You Have Ever Read Or Watched

1. hotpanking
    hotpanking
    The first yaoi I remember seeing was "Boku no sexual harassment". At the time I thought it was mostly funny becasue it was so corny, but it was also very interesting to watch. Now almost all anime or manga that I watch or read are yaoi or shonen-ai. The storylines and charcters are so cute haha
  2. lostnspace
    lostnspace
    Junjou Romantica took my yaoi virginity...
  3. vorz
    vorz
    I think it was Junjou Romantica... can't be sure... well it's gotta be A female yaoi fanfic writer I met on the Internet sent me loads of physical copies by mail!! I was like... on a reading spree~ On of the first were: the Finder series, Okane ga Nai, her Naruto fanfic (which was the reason why we've met... and now mutual friends~ ), aaaand~.... *racking brain*... can't remember now... *^*
  4. Lantnyu
    Lantnyu
    I forget the name, but the oldest one I can remember choosing to read was a troll release from Doujin World disguised as a Bleach doujin cause they were mad at people for harassing them about release schedules. The yaoi content wasn't Bleach, have no idea what it was of or the title, but it was pretty hot.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123