aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

2010 Season of Doctor Who

1. HNCS
    So, The Eleventh Hour just got broadcasted yesterday, what did you guys think!!

I must say Moffat is a brilliant writer, the way he keeps pace is incredible! SOOO looking forward to the new season. And Matt Smith gave a great great effort! We'll see how this doctor develops! And he is absolute bonkers!

I'm going to wait and see how Amy Pond develops, and decide on this new companion.
  2. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    I was positively surprised, I must say. Smith is actually pretty good tho will probably never make me fave docs list but at least he's trying and did decent job. ^^ We'll see how this unravels. :3
  3. CSMars
    CSMars
    me too me too! I was pleasantly surprised!! Smith was very good, although his doctor is a bit similar to Ten... i wonder if he'll drift away from that personality in the up coming episodes.

I think the actress who plays Amy Pond was also pretty great. But I'm hesitant about the whole relationship between 11 and Amy. I get the feeling it's going to be like another Rose, which will be sorta weird (IMO) so i guess we'll have to wait and see!

4. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    Oh wow forgot about this group been so busy lately lol.
    Also I thought so far 3 mediocre episodes so far didn't like any of them in particular but then they aired the stone angel episode and this one is excellent!! THEY AREN'T ON EARTH!! that is probably my favorite part about it but other than that loads of cool stuff is going on ^_^ can't wait for the second part. On a side note I would like to say I am getting sick of all this future people stuff. They are going to have ass tons of stuff to cover with this.. First in the 10th and now the 11th and 2 different people so they are apparently planning on this show lasting a long time which I don't mind but still feeling like once we start figuring stuff out there will be tons more to do and we will be able to see it all coming.
  5. Ceri
    Ceri
    I was a bit disappointed with the two Weeping Angels episodes. Their first episode, the first time I saw them, I was actually hiding behind the couch. And here it's just... meh. But I have to say, all of the new episodes does show some new insight into the Doctor.

I'm still waiting for something to be of the caliber of the Family of Blood though. Something to really define the new Doctor...