aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What is your fave Magical Girl Anime?

1. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    whoo! first dicussion!

Mine is Sailor Moon!!!
    and the reason is because it holds alot of sentimental value for me, not to mention every season rocked my socks and the ending was epic.
    Sailor Mars is my fave senshi and someday I intend on cosplaying as her. :]

though one thing makes me sad is how the manga is out of print here. :[
    honestly I'd give up my soul if I could have all the manga... :/ [I love Takeuchi's artwork....]

how about you? :]
  2. mezame
    mezame
    Sailor moon since its my first one. I never finished CCS so meh~
  3. tightgrip
    tightgrip
    Hmm... if I think hard enough... "Princess Tutu" has to be my favourite. ^^

Not only because it's twisted and the plot fascinated me, but also for the interesting way fairy tales and their analogy are used. The characters are neither "good" nor "bad", there's so much the series can tell on human emotions... I simply love it.
  4. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    Princess Tutu is excellent, and as a former dancer I loved how they referred to the stories that I loved on the stage. [Giselle, Le Sylphides, Swan Lake, Nutcracker...etc.]

Though I wish they could used the story of Le Corsaire or Firebird. It would have been interesting.:P

One thing that bothers me about PT is the inaccuracy on how ballet dancers begin studying pointework. You don't just receive the shoes, its a process of shoe fitting that must suit the arch, foot type [the box and vamp] and what shank is suited to the strength of the feet. [my first pointe shoes were a pair of sansha "ovation" that had a 3/4 super hard shank... My feet were too strong so I went through pointe shoes like water. but the best shoe I've ever used were the costly Gaynor Minden, these had a plastic shank opposed to the usual cardboard one].
  5. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    My fave I guess would be Sailor Moon, because for me also holds sentimental value since it was the anime that hooked me to anime and drawing [no offence to "Candy-Candy"] and I loved the manga...
    Card Captor Sakura comes as the second favorite....
  6. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    easy sailor moon of course like others such as magical lyrical nanoh and kami cham karin
  7. GL34EVR
    GL34EVR
    I think this is covered...My fav is and will always be SailorMoon....
    My fav scout forever is Sailor Mars.... how I love them...I miss the show...and i hate the person who stole my dvds..but oh well... Thank You SM
  8. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    Omg Sailor Mars is my favorite Senshi also!
  9. GL34EVR
    GL34EVR
    Yay!!! Im not the only mars fan....lol
  10. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    Someday I intend on cosplaying as her.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast