aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introduction

1. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    This group will follow the forum's ToS and rules. keep that in mind. :]

So introduce yourselves! And why you love this genre.
    I'll start:

I'm ExoticChocolate, you can call me Choco or whatever you come up with. lol.
    Magical Girl anime is what got me into anime in the first place, so itstill holds a special place in my heart. Not to mention majority of my top fave animes are all of the magical girl genre.
  2. tightgrip
    tightgrip
    Hi there!

One of the first magical girl animes I watched was about a witch stuck on earth with an old couple to live with ('can't remember the name) xD
    After that came "Minky Momo" - as one classmate of mine said, "she was NAKED when changing into an adult!"
    I still like "Minky Momo" nevertheless. ^^

'Wasn't much into "Sailor Moon" because of my tomboy era - I read all the volumes years later 'cause that's the only manga my cousin had!

"Card Captor Sakura" came after that, but I'll never forgive them for changing the way it starts in the anime compared to the manga (that reference to old Pandora's box makes me cringe).
    Then there was "Princess Tutu". I'd read it was more interesting than it looks, and I literally fell in love with the plot..!
    Of course there's "Cutie Honey" too! With that horny old man and the main male character that has to be saved!
  3. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Hi, everyone. My name is Tenjou and I'm also a fan of magical girls.

I liked Candy-Candy, but it was Sailor Moon who fired up my anime-engine so the magical genre holds a special place in my heart too. I especially loved the beautiful transformations.
  4. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    at last a group with sailormoon in line hurry Hi my name is fiona and i am a single mum trying to get buy and will get my daughter into sailormoon i love it so
  5. GL34EVR
    GL34EVR
    Hi Hi.
    My name is GL34EVR...
    The reason i love anime is thanks to SailorMoon.
    It opened my eyes to the wonderful world of ANime..Thank You SailorMoon.
  6. ebro
    ebro
    hey there you guys my name is ebro and i think magical girls are powerful and i love the empowerment it gives to young girls and women alike. That might be strange seeing im a gay man but i love women they keep me sane i guess. lol , sailor moon of course but i also like magical knights ray earth, rune solider even though there isnt a lot of magic involved these chicks kick ass same with slayers, i love lina and naga they make a bad ass team.