1. Davy
    simply beautiful dolls! Love them! ^^
  2. limedragon
    limedragon
    yeh~ They all look so pretty :3
  3. Valle
    Valle
    I'm here~~ (=w=)
    Those dollies are so cute!! BJDs are the best!
    When I told dad about wanting to get one, he said, "Didn't you play enough barbie dolls?" (;;>w>)

I wonder why BJDs are so damn expensive though. Quality? ('.')
  4. cubie
    cubie
    hey everyone BJDs are so cute...i just found out about them a few days ago and now i want to buy one for myself....hahaha
  5. velvety
    velvety
    I soooo agree with valle.. saw one that looks like someone i like but so damn ex that i have to pass.. but they're so beautiful and a keeper eh.. >_<
  6. flagfish
    flagfish
    I know more or less nothing about these dolls, but wow, they are just so beautiful!
  7. griDbug
    griDbug
    I've been interested in these for a while now - a lot of people I know online own them. Where do you get them, how much do they cost and yeah... do you actually paint your own dolls or do they come that way? I've heard of quite a few people 'customising' their dolls, but I don't know what that's about.

Care to enlighten me?
  8. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    @griDbug - wow, really? Then these dolls can even be made to look exactly like us? Nice. I love all these kind of dolls. They appear scary to most of the people around me. H.Z. Dolls, SD Wawa. This BJD is new to me. And they look so adorable. I don't mind spending my whole pocket money just to own them. it's just that i don't think they're sold here
  9. griDbug
    griDbug
    As far as I know you can buy them online Anko ( I did some research after I posted here since it seems pretty inactive >.<; ). They generally ship them to anywhere. You really just have to google 'buy BJD' and you get a fair few sites with them popping up. I think you can buy custom heads without make up too. So yes, if you get some doll paint, I'm quite sure (if you're game enough) you could make a mini-you XD
  10. limedragon
    limedragon
    Ooohhh o.o More people joined XDDDD I guess I should go on aarin more =___=

I think first you should join a BJD related forum. I personally like Den of Angels (google it ;D) From there you can see which mould you like, check out other members doll photo shoots, get tons of info etc. But if you can't be bothered to do that, here's a nice straight out guide http://bjd-wtf.livejournal.com/

I'm currently saving for my first boy ^___^ 65&#37; saved!
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast