aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Worst disaster!

1. Trasirshall
    Trasirshall
    Thought this was a good idea for a thread. Since I am new at owning these dolls I would like to hear about the worst mistakes you can do with/to them.
    Everything from in the everyday handling to where to buy/not to buy them and thing for them.

Feel free to give tips on how to take care of them or just share your own mishaps.

My first experience buying a doll was horrible. The first mistake I made was thinking that saying "I want the doll exactly like in the picture" meant that that was what I would get.
    I bought him on eBay from a licenced dealer (I guess you can call it) but it turned out that the body and hands that I wanted AND was in the picture in the auction was not the parts that where included in the price. They had just used those parts for the photo because the factory thought "it made the doll look better", which I as a buyer impossibly could have known since they never specified in the auction they what you see is not what you get. Over a couple of weeks, e-mailing back and forth I got them to change my order so I will get what I thought I had bought from the beginning BUT at a extra cost. I will say though the Seller was really nice and contacted the factory several times to answer all my questions about which part were included/not included in the price.

So, my tips are:
    - Always research thoroughly what options you have when it comes to the features of your doll.
    - Always specify in the order what you want buy stating the model number of everything; hands, wig, eyes, body etc. so there can't be any mistakes. Preferably e-mail the seller in advance so you know for sure that all items are available.