aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Doll wishlist~ What is your favorite doll(s) that you would have someday?

1. delfboy
    delfboy
    I know that many people here are in DEN but i think it more fun to talk with people that know that i like yaoi I think that this group will be dead if we don't have any discuss so let talk.Share your doll wish list.
    if possible please link to doll website or post picture of the doll that you like too so we know that which doll you're talking about.
  2. delfboy
    delfboy
    My wish list~~

I have passion on many doll but in reality i don't have enough money to buy them in same time so i love to doll wish list.

My favorite doll forever and also my number1 wish list is CIAN ver1 by Eluts. I always want to have him but he was sold out before i had enough money to buy him. I got Cian ver.2 but i still want Cian ver1 to be my boy big brother.
  3. aswad52
    aswad52
    My biggest wish is Romeo by Leeke. I'm trying to save for him, but it's really hard as he's very expensive and I want him with glasses and mismatched eyes.
    Anyway, I really want him because he would be my dream guy.
  4. nechan
    nechan
    Good Question haha ^^ My Wishlist is:

Dream of Doll: DoT Calla, DoC Tender Too, Tender Zen, Homme Kirill, Twing-key. (And still the limited ELF Ducan ♥)
    Crobidoll: Ys B Type, Nia, Camille
  5. rillystar
    rillystar
    wishlist? god huge....in no particular order...

Iplehouse (I really want one of the superhero boys...after getting to hold one in person in Altanta XD) prolly Akando or Chase XD

Volks - Scarface Ceceil XD and lots of Volks clothes of course lol

Fairyland - too many to count...I really don't need more puki pukis or little fee...I want a few Minifee heads though like Eliya or Karsh

Gosh so many more...I could fill a small book...but really I'm pretty happy with what I have right now (honest)
  6. mercyriddle
    mercyriddle
    Ahhh, my list is too big! xD At the moment I want essentially all of the Iplehouse EIDs xD

And Souldoll's Shiva and Chiron. And Soom's Chrom. And...the list goes on xDDD

I don't think I'll ever actually own all the Iple ladies and gents, but I will totally get some of them! xD
  7. chibisuke
    chibisuke
    at the moment its DOD: DOT's Code 2
    so regret not buying Code 7 and 11 limited edition and i didn't buy it...total regret T____T
  8. codemoshi13
    codemoshi13
    oooh, I'd have to say Delf Lu-Wen from Luts is one(he's preeetty) and Delf BREAKAWAY from Luts
  9. blaze
    blaze
    I want count vierre of delf limited edition but i think its no longer available.. but right now I would also want to have Cloud senior delf from luts as well.. been thinking on how to get him as a self present on my birthday teehee.. been saving for him =D