aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. aleigna
    woah! the pictures are so HOT!
  2. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Hey to all girls.. Hope everything's fine....

@chillipepper .. Unfortunately I have no idea what to do... Maybe you could ask one of the mods?
  3. vizard light
    vizard light
    hi hi Tenjou it's been a while
  4. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    @Tenjou: Thanks anyway... I tried to ask in one of the threads concerning cards but noone replied... maybe I'll send a PM to someone then. Thanks.
  5. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Hai, hai to all of you...

I have just watched a movie called "Latter days".. It's about a mormon and a "pretty boy" falling in love... It's a pretty good movie... Somewhat at the level of "Shelter" I think... Maybe "Shelter" is better but I watched it with interest...

Anyway... there's a scene in there that you just got to love..... The Mormon is shipped home after his family found out that he is gay, and they hold something similar to a hearing and tell him that alternative lifestyles are not acceptable. Then the main characters says that they are all hypocrites, because the Mormon lifestyle IS alternative and they dare to judge HIM, when THEY even have multiple wives... It was so cool...
  6. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    hello all new and not so new"lol" so this is where all the cuties are hiding *takes note, and user names* don't mind me just stalking free running ukes....
    @Chillipepper it is in forum functions section "how to organize cards" I believe ds.um asked or explained. When i get home I will link you..
    Simply put you need to sell and buy your cards until you get the order you want. If your card is rare i wouldn't sell/buy unless the forum is at it least active moment so no one buys it while you reorganize your cards. (you could also send it to a friend to hold while you adjust your cards, then have them send it back when you are ready) Moving cards around is a pain and takes time unless you get lucky.
    Once again nice to be here.
  7. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @chilli hehe i checked the name under Forum Functions "Cannot rearrange cards?" the last page has a link to how its done, it suppose to work, i confuse easily so i couldn't figure it out w/that link. like i said below is how i got my cards in order. BTW the sell by price is the same to ishop. <_< do you understand???

EDIT:
    here.. If you still need
  8. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    @CrisNoWait: Thanks a bunch... *hugs* I tried before but the cards didn't switch... guess I have to sell them all and buy them all... thanks a lot.
  9. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    No problem, dam the pictures here are so hot!! I would think Yaoi Pervs would have half these *no ****ing way* creator refuses real life images. Thank Yaoi for Aarin Girls, I am a lurker now. Off you write see ya ladies i.e. chicks <_< if that bothers someone just hit me with your best shot, *she make like it so don't think it will do any good* Yes, I talk too much, but everybody knows that by now XDD! (randomness happens sorry) need to take my meds..
  10. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    hm... it's still in the same order... I tried to rebuy them all but it just doesn't work... wonder why's that...
Page 92 of 111 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast