3. vizard light
    vizard light
    hi poruna
  4. MisakiLover12
    MisakiLover12
    @poruna welcome and i really am a guy
  5. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Woo-hoo-hoo... That's a twist of plot I didn't foresee... A GUY in our group of girls?! We'll we're not evil or anything like that so we won't bite him.. unless he WANTS it... right? Right!

Anyhoo... I have a new topic for you, girls.. a perverted one.. so be prepared.... Please relate a case when you accidentally saw some half-naked guys....

ME FIRST.... >>>>>> So.. I was having aikido lessons.. we have only ONE changing room... so the girls change first and then the guys.... Well, the guys forgot to close the door... and I saw some very nice upper-bodies... I drooled over them and made different pairings.... IF ONLY THEY KNEW WHAT WAS I THINKING.. It really is true.. beware of the quiet people.. you never know what are they thinking....

Has anyone some similar experiences?
  6. bella28385
    bella28385
    Sometimes when I go on the guys floor in college I see some tasty upper bodies and guys in just a towel around their waist
  7. MisakiLover12
    MisakiLover12
    i can relate a little but not seeing a guy seeing a girl but you guys probly dont want to know about that
  8. DarknessSprite
    DarknessSprite
    hello everyone!
    this is my very first group.....after 4 years with arrin...ha..ha..aa...yeah
    this group seems very interesting, and i like your sexy pics...lolz
  9. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    @ DarknessSprite .... Who doesn't ?They're drool worthy...
  10. bella28385
    bella28385
    Welcome DarknessSprite! I hope you enjoy yourself here
Page 74 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast