aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. trixilein
    trixilein
    whoa, that´s surely is a long serie. but why 13? not that i´m superstitious, but most time it is 12 or 15 ep.
  2. meridastar
    meridastar
    mal-chan: *hugs* missed you too! ^_^

Junjou Romantica sounds like it would be really good. im gonna have to go and check it out. ^_^
  3. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    meri-chan i haven't been having a talk with you for sometime now...how are you?

wOw^^ junjou romantica will have that be long hmmm... i'll be waiting for all of them
  4. meridastar
    meridastar
    mal-chan its hasnt been that long has it? anyway im good...how are you? ^_^

i started junjou romantica and your right trixilein it is really smexy....i like it!
  5. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    maybe it wasn;t that long but i did miss talking to you... i'm glad that you're good...me? i'm very fine...happy.
  6. meridastar
    meridastar
    awww i feel so loved that you missed me in such a short amount of time ^_^ im glad to hear that your fine and happy
  7. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    you are loved... so what have you been up to?
  8. hinata11
    hinata11
    ummm...do u like my pic????? ummm some people on aarin said my pic was the dumbest 1 on here plz tell me if u like it
  9. meridastar
    meridastar
    mal-chan im been up to the usually reading yaoi and what not...how about you?

hinata-chan i dont think your pic is dumb.
  10. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Hey, hinata11... I don't think your pic is dumb at all... It's pretty nice and the words are cute....
    You don't have to listen to such mean commentaries... just ignore them.... people are different and have different tastes... I think if they do not like your pic they should keep it to themselves and not to flame and insult people... I hope that people on this forum thrive to be tolerant.... Isn't lack of tolerance that what we see and experience everyday in real life? I declare with certainty that I LIKE YOUR PIC..... so there...

hinata11
Page 48 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast