aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well, to make things worse, they called us the "Age" group and them the "Beautiful" group. I mean, wtf.
  2. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    "Age" and "Beauty" that is too much. Was it a guy that named the groups?
  3. Valle
    Valle
    Seems like we've outnumbered the guys? (As expected) XD
    Anyways, I'm proud to join this as my first social group. Girls, Ladies, you all rock! >D
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Nope, it was a girl, believe it or not!! And she was totally not invited to the party :P Some dude's girlfriend.
  5. angerbda
    angerbda
    "Age" against "Beauty"... that's harsh!!

The official aarin-obaasan group will have to be started With the 'ladies' closest to their 40's than their 20's (definitively me )
    ... but we'll always stay 'girls' at heart, having crush on anime characters even if we love hour husbands... and just sitting with our kids watching animes...
  6. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Hello to all!! I didn't expect to have so many members in just one day... Let's hope that we will have many more members.

@Lent... I wasn't thinking to outnumber the guys.... BUT *evil grin* ... now that you mentioned... We could make this our group's purpose.....

@And, girls!!!! No one is OBA-SAN here... We're ALL girls and beautiful at heart, the age doesn't matter...
  7. angerbda
    angerbda
    Angerbda: "Gee Tenjou, what do you want to do tonight?"
    Tenjou: "The same thing we do every night, Anger — Try to take over the Aaringuys..."

(sorry, i couldn't resist... Naaarf!!)
  8. Soubiluv98
    Soubiluv98
    @amade0 -- I agree! But i like it, there's a lot more too do now. ^^
    I think I'm really going to like this group, you all seem really nice. go aaringirls ya! lol
  9. wendrea
    wendrea
    Hello there
    I'm so new to this .
  10. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Girls.. You're all fun.... Let's get along... What do you say if we allow guys to join too *snickering*? Won't it be fun?!
Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast