aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. ricca123
    ricca123
    Hey! Noobie here!
    Im guessing RL = Real life? But ive not read all the postings yet so I dunno!
    Anyways, Sup how is everyone?? lol
    Yoroshiku ne!
  2. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Hi there ricca123
    Thanks for the pics criztalinz, the're so yummy ^^
  3. MiyaJadecube
    MiyaJadecube
    ...*looks at pics* I like vodka bottles placed in interesting positions...o_o Haha! Hullo again minna~ So I don't know everyone here yet...umm...except kriska, but I haven't seen a post from her yet...*shifty eyes* So "Hajimemashita"!! *bows* Is everyone here a reg to Aarin, or are there some new faces to the forums?! ^___^
  4. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    *waves to MiyaJadecube*.. Hello, there. there are regulars and there are many new faces... I guess I can count myself as a regular as I lurk on aarin almost everyday.... and YES.. . the pics are "hotness on legs".. if I can say so myself.. we should thank for this wonderful eye candy our girls... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
  5. RueDauphin
    RueDauphin
    Hmmm... suddenly I have this strange hankering for a bottle of Absolut...
  6. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    OMG!!! New pics Do you girls remember that talk about shoes some pages ago? Well, a few days ago, i went out with some friends and i decided to wear a really cute white shoes i have with high heels. They are one of my favorite pairs or should i say were We were walking in the sidewalk and the stupid heel got stuck in a hole. When i tried to pull it out... it broke And there i was, in the middle of the night and without shoes
  7. shattered
    shattered
    oooh some very nice new eye candy!
  8. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @mifeman: oooooh I know that! Similar thing happened to me too. *cry* And it were my most favourite ones^^
  9. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @nachtwind: comfort
    Why is it that are always our favorite things that end up ruined?!! Favorite shoe, favorite bag, favorite shirt...
    One day, i put my clothes to dry... And i had a lot of shirts and some trousers in the lot. For those who don't know, i have a very cut, but very destructive dog Well, among all the clothes, do you know which one she chose to chew? Bingo! My favorite shirt Why is it always like this, really?
  10. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Let me give you all a for comfort .....
Page 29 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast