aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. Dai-kun
    Dai-kun
    Regarding +18 pictures that are manga/comics, 18+ should be in the group description.

I'm not part of the group, I didn't join it... just that I can post here that's all
  2. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Thank you, Dai-kun for reminding the rules.... At the moment we do not have +18 pictures that are manga/comics.. only real-life guys..... If they will appear I will put in the group's description +18... Is that ok?
  3. angerbda
    angerbda
    I know that Dai's not a girl... Would have been fun... anyway Messengers are always welcomed... when they bring good news

Tenjou, do you think this one group should be 18+ ? Just if there is pics of manga/comics nude or semi-nude? I don't know the repar6tition, and guess most of the girls here are 18 and over... but just to keep the momentum on the "girl" group, all of us should be welcomed... and therefor 18+ type pics would have to be moderated...

... Well, not that I want to be the bad girl, but we can have fun here without the hot guy's we loved all...
    /me is thinking... If wanted 18+ pics... we still have the gallery, at least.../
  4. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    Hi girls Guess everyone is busy with RL this days... The group has been quiet... The other day, i went to my usual bookstore , and they have some manga, but never, ever yaoi. Well, this time, i went there, and what was my surprised when i saw the first 3 volumes of Love Mode on the shelves I think it was the first time i saw yaoi manga on a store in my country!!! Better yet, yesterday, i went there again and those books had been sold Which means, yaoi fans are out there!!! Where are yyyyyyooouuuu???
  5. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    @Mifeman: I was equally shocked when I saw 2 vol. of Junjou Romantica at my local book store cuz they usually don't have anything like that... aparently the demands for Yaoi has increased. I also see more June manga there now. Life is good
  6. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I guess I am lucky because Borders and Barnes and Noble carry Yaoi titles in their stores here. Although, Amazon is still my main source.
  7. MiyaJadecube
    MiyaJadecube
    *waves banner* I'm a girl...I'm sooo joining!! xD Forgive the randomness as well, it would take forever to catch up to ur convos atm...^___^
  8. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Welcome MiyaJadecube...all our conversation is random...so just join in on any topic or start a new one.
  9. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Welcome, MiyaJadecube!!!! Glad you joined, hope you will like it here... ^_^ and you will get to know us better....
  10. criztalinz
    criztalinz
    Yuuhuu! new pics alert!! .. ^__^. btw, how's everyone doing?? ..
    ne ne.. what did I miss?? what's with all this 'RL' thingie anyway?? what is that??
Page 28 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast