aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. Piglet
    Wow.
    @ Manius- thank you for those pictures, especially the apron one.
    Okay I caught my breath...phew..HI everyone I am new and is loving the group already.
  2. dealla
    Thanks for those pics Manius, they're awesome

Apart form the white marine uniform I have a thing for the police one too. Men wearing them emit this sexy aura of power; it's magnetism And of course, as you guys mentioned, men's clothes from regency/victiorian era etc. are the best. They give a nice front view, huh? clickhere
  3. Manius
    Glad you liked the pics. There is something nice about coming home and being greeted with a smile, food cooking on the stove, and your lover clad in only an apron.

Does anyone know where to find Victorian-style clothing for men? My partner would like to wear this type of clothing but hasn't had much luck finding places that sell high-quality varieties.
  4. Nnoilalala
    lol at apron picture.. hey whatever happened to the butt flower? the one was very.. intriguing..

so speaking of uniforms, I love the Nazi uniforms.
  5. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @ dealla: Mr. Darcy!!! *squeal*

For some more period-drama-pictures with men wearing damn yummi victorian clothes
    click here
    (@maki - yes and I have a special one for you *laugh*)
  6. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Thank you Nachtwind. I liked them all...but those slightly open shirts do stimulate the imagination.
    @ della I do love the aloof Mr. Darcy.
  7. synnesai
    synnesai
    .....the apron

It slays me! xD ohhh that was sooo funny to randomly see xD

hey~ where all the azn men at xD are they there somewhere?? xD
  8. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    The guys now have 90 members and are growing at a faster rate than our group. It would be sad to be overtaken by the guys.
  9. Dai-kun
    Dai-kun
    Just a reminder that forum rules states that real life pictures cannot contain semi-nude or nude contents.

Semi-nude includes pictures that show skin from the groin or butt unless they have underwear on. Thanks
  10. angerbda
    angerbda
    ... and here we go, the first guy in this "girl Group"
    That was logical, finally, regarding the pics, that the forum rules applied to the social groups also... RL, nude or semi-nudes... But what about comics/manga nude or semi-nude?

... Well... we had to enjoy the sweet sugary pics for a time, anyway...

Hoy, Girlzz!! You're calm these times... is it that you are mourning the RL bishies gone (or about to be) from the group portfolio!
Page 27 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast