aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. yawnkitty
    @Libbit : Lol . I know its a bit much , but personally i enjoy very long fictions like this. its very rich in plot and details. Its actually 3 volumes. lol its been turned into a manga really. but before she started to charge it was every where, and then when she gathered enough fans she started to charge. which makes me a bit angry. But still its a very very good fic. Theres a 24 chapter free trail on her site. But if you get addicted and cant finish please dont kill me >_<
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello again InkscrollAlchemist *huggs* @yawnkitty/ Libbit, I like fan fictions too but only when I'm actually reading them when I story is already 100+ chapters that would kinda put me off a little >.< but I cant believe the authors charges for people to read! How can that be fan fiction then? Hah opportunistic writers! ah well
  3. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    so true....
  4. yawnkitty
    yawnkitty
    @InkscrollAlchemist /sio chan : I couldnt agree more. Fanfiction , is excatly what it sounds. Its written by fans for other fans. She shouldnt be allowed to charge for them. Isnt that like...coping Ai No Kusabi.She shouldn't be allowed to make money from it because someone else created it *scratches head* i dont know. All i know i'm sad because she created a wonderful piece of work and became greedy =(
  5. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    so pissed off still.....I WANNA READ IT ALL!!!
  6. yawnkitty
    yawnkitty
    @InkscrollAlchemist : OH believe me i know that feeling. I tried everything to find this fic.EVERTHING. i posted like 4 threads asking for help to find it.So far no luck. You gotta admit..you kinda wanna email her and curse at her for a little while -_-. But really Im still looking and asking for this fiction. so if you find the full one. Tell me =D
  7. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    no problem. I think yur still gonna end up having to pay for it.
  8. yawnkitty
    yawnkitty
    @InkscrollAlchemist : *sigh* thats the problem. I can't afford to do so. Im not a US/CANADA resident. Buying those books or the member ship is very costly for me. and im not sure if she accepts international payments. or other wise. And frankly i just dont trust her with my credit card # -_-''''. well i guess i cant finish this fic after all.
  9. Libbit
    Libbit
    I'd probably ignore the fact that it's so long and read it anyway if it were free .___. I don't even have a credit card, but even if I did I wouldn't want to pay for reading fan fiction >.< Too bad, guess I'll just read the first 24 chapters... >_>
    @yawnkitty: That's true! She shouldn't be allowed to charge for fanfiction - that's breaking copyright laws! >_<
  10. yawnkitty
    yawnkitty
    @Libbit/InkscrollAlchemist : Great news guys , through tidius searching and asking every Ai No Kusabi i can possiblly find.I now have a download link for the first volume of taming riki. Sadly. it is still a clifhanger ending. because there is the second volume. but still its nice to read.

here you go :
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f...db6fb9a8902bda

^^ enjoy guys.