aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Say your "Hi!" and "Welcome" here---> :)

1. yamaboojae
    yamaboojae
    Hello^^ I jined aarinfantasy forum years ago but idk anything about forums back then so I decided to go active this year^^ anyway yoroyoro yoroshiku~
  2. crazy_lappy
    crazy_lappy
    Hi fellow fujoshis
    I joined Aarin in December last year. I'm 20 years old and a college student. I read a lot of yaoi. I'm also a somewhat staunch feminist, and I hate it when men and women are not treated equally in real life. It's nice to be a part of a group like this here on Aarin.
    PM or VM if you want to talk!
  3. athena291
    athena291
    I joined Aarin maybe a month ago but I decided to go to the forums to find out news things xD so, please help me which many things
  4. EienNoItami
    EienNoItami
    Hi i am EXTREMELY new in Aarinfantasy.. It's been a long time since i wanna become an Aarin member, but i just became one due to the multiple problems that occurred during my registration == I am so glad i'm in haha
  5. kallen18
    kallen18
    hi! im new here. please take care of me!
  6. onihidoi
    onihidoi
    there~~ I'm Onihidoi ( or simple Oni )
    I'm an aarian girl. I love cats *-* yeah I even tattooed one on my shoulder blade :3 (when I was 18 and I don't regret it at all)
    I have also piercings ( 8 )... which looks odd on my young face (explanation: people gave me 16teen even though I'm almost 24 ._. )
    (example: me buying alcohol or cigarettes "can you show me your ID? *checking&processing* ow, I'm so sorry! You just look young!" that wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't regular - aaand same lady checking on my ID over and over again ;-; )
    Ok, I totally embarrassed myself

I'm an open person and I wouldn't mind if you start conversation.
  7. epicfallen
    epicfallen
    Hello ^^ I'm new to this site despite joining it back in May. Oh well~
    I only got into Yaoi at some point last year, but since then I've never looked back. I'm learning Japanese, and I'd love to see Japan someday. Aside from Yaoi (and Manga/Anime for that matter) I love games, cosplay and Visual Kei.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
  8. OtherRomance
    OtherRomance
    Hello,

How is everyone? I am Other Romance and it is my first time here despite being a yaoi shipper for almost 11 years. Anyway, I was surprise to find out that there are boys who are into yaoi. I wonder how many of them will admit to that in person? haha
  9. caresscoffee
    caresscoffee
    hullo, I've been on here since 2010, but I just decided to join some groups and make some friends, you know, who have a love of yaoi since finding anyone who doesn't think it's weird and pervy is difficult... also I am always surprised by the number of men who like yaoi 'cause none of them admit it otherwise
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021