aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

what was your first yaoi or doujinishi?

1. zena528
    well my first one was when i was 11 i was looking at love fanfics on the internet and i stumbled on a sasunaru doujinshi i didn't watch naruto much back then but i remeber sasuke so i was wonder what it was so i read it and loved it i was searching for more of that pairing than anything else
  2. FujoshiFTW
    FujoshiFTW
    My first yaoi was a manga called "One Night Lesson". Despite the name, it wasn't actually that graphic (which was one of the reasons why I chose to start off with that), and I started getting hooked afterwards. I think my first ever yaoi doujinshi was an O.H.S.H.C one, and my first yaoi fanfiction was either Bleach or Naruto.
  3. haganey
    haganey
    My first yaoi Manga was Yellow. Then I read Gakuen heaven and couldn´t stop^^
  4. Tsetsua
    Tsetsua
    I don't remember when and how I found this but my first yaoi was Viewfinder. I fall in love on this in short time. And I love it still. But now I have other favorite yaoi story.

But - thank you Viewfinder xDDD
  5. brittnibear21
    brittnibear21
    My first yaoi anime was Gravitation, and I fell instantly in love with it and still watch it over and over to this day! After that I got into Gakuen Heaven and then Junjou Romantica. As for yaoi manga, I have not read much, but I think the first one was a bit of the Gravitation series.

My first yaoi fanfiction was a Snarry fic (I honestly have read so many I can not remember what it was called) and strangely I got into it because I searched google for popular yaoi pairings from American movies/tv shows... I remember thinking that I wanted to get into a pairing and really enjoy reading about them and love them, just like all of my friends on Aarin did with their own pairing of choice hahaha So, long story short, I started with one Snarry fiction and never stopped and now read a bit of something Snarry every day!
  6. Papoose
    Papoose
    Hello everyone! I would just like to say first of all that I am new to the group, although I am not new to the website. Feel free to check out my profile, and to recommend anything interesting that you have run across. My first yaoi/shounen-ai anything was a Dragon Ball Z fanfic by Pixelgoddess called "Maintaining." I would recommend all of the fanfics on her site (pixelgoddesscloset.com) for anyone who hasn't read them. She has a collection of original stories and stories by other authors that are fantastic. I stumbled on this fanfic by accident, and boy was I shocked! The main thing I remember besides that I was shocked and embarrassed was that I was turned on. I was so flustered that every time someone would walk by, I would switch the computer screen. It took me awhile to get used to yaoi fanfiction, but soon I was reading anything and everything from every anime I had ever watched. My first yaoi/shounen-ai anime was Yami no Matsuei; I remember I was watching it with my little brother, and when Muraki started to put the moves on Tsuzuki, I had to send him out of the room. Needless to say I was soon hooked on anything yaoi, and I still am.
  7. kellica
    kellica
    I borrowed the first volume of La Esperança from a friend that previously let me borrow other manga, like Bleach. Then we moved on to buying alternating copies of Loveless.
  8. beatlechan
    beatlechan
    My first exposure to yaoi about 3 months ago. I was reading het fanfic at the time and ran into a kakairu fanfiction story. I was shocked that i enjoyed it so much. Turned out to be super and i was hooked.
  9. epicfallen
    epicfallen
    The first yaoi manga I ever read was Wild Rock. I actually re-read it recently :3
    As for anime it was Fuyu No Semi. Both of the seiyuus for the two main characters are some of my favourites.
  10. Avery
    Avery
    I don't think you can call it yaoi but mine was Loveless. It was introduced to me by a friend and I thought I hated it! Where I was kind of didn't accept BL so I probably instinctively hated it because of societal pressure.
    I probably loved it in secret cause I would pay close attention when Soubi and Ritsuka kissed. But when I came to Canada, I was reborn! I found a younger female fujoshi and boom, the dam broke and I was a happy fujoshi~
    My first full blown yaoi was Junjou Romantica, and everything else was all in the past! From anime, manga, doujinshi to fan fiction, and even normal anime. Now every time I watch any anime I would easily see bait and think "Oh, damn they look good together!" I am forever a changed girl and I don't regret it one bit!

Too bad my parents still won't know about it, or do they? They cleaned my room one time and probably saw one of my doujinshis with a provocative cover...but they never said anything, so well, ignorance is bliss.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast