aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

what was your first yaoi or doujinishi?

1. MbunnyM
    MbunnyM
    my firtst yaoi was a Naruto fanfic. Then I wanted more hehe. I've searched in the internet about something like this because, till then I don't know that was called yaoi^^
  2. CoffeeJunki
    CoffeeJunki
    Goodness my yaoi experience was was reading Renai Junkie. And that is SOME INTENSE STUFF FOR A NEWBIE. I was pretty much blown away. I hadn't actually anticipated to read a yaoi manga, I misread the name and then I was FACE TO FACE with all the hard yaoi action. Pretty hard to ignore >.>
  3. PervertPrince
    PervertPrince
    Love Neko was what got me started.
  4. AarinsRitsuka
    AarinsRitsuka
    My first yaoi was Crimson Spell. Do be honest I have no idea how I came across it. I think I was browsing to read an interesting manga online. And I just so happened to come across it, read the description and started to read. As soon as I got to the first sex scene I didn't know what to do and turned it off. But I found myself strangely attracted and wanted more. So I basically read that entire thing. Then I started to look for fictions, other yaoi doujinishi and manga and even pictures.....and look where I am at today. A freaking awesome yaoi website.
  5. Caelum17
    Caelum17
    My first "yaoi" was a Kurama/Yusuke fanfic by the author Vixenia, called an ironic forbidden love. She was my first Yaoi anything actually. I'm not sure how i found it. It was during the time that i was reading manga translations, not scans, but like scripts and I clicked on a couple links and BAM I was on a page with an author named Vixenia and I was curious, so I read it. I was in middle school at the time. XP
  6. yaoimadness
    yaoimadness
    my first yaoi was Boku to Oresama (already HOT for a starter), at first i was still uncomfortable with it because I'm still not used to it, you can say I'm still innocent that time (hohoho) and the laptop that I'm using is in the living room of our house, you know what I mean...but I find ways to read it even though i'm in the living room and besides most of the time me and my little brother are the only one inside the house, and that little brother of mine knows I'm reading yaoi, though whenever I'm reading the hot part I'm blocking the screen...XD
  7. MsyisdaDJ
    MsyisdaDJ
    My first was Yami no Matsuei! I was shocked-scared-peeinginmypants-wet- I still love it very very much
  8. angstydarko
    angstydarko
    my first yaoi was Jazz. OH MY MY MYYY.. I remember one of my friends got it second hand from free comic book day we were only freshman in highschool. The whole time reading it i was like wooow i feel like i shouldnt be interested in this but its freaking amazingly! .. and hot.
    so after just that one volume i went to barnes and noble tried to find it, finally did find only volume 3 but it was in plastic. Then a few months later when going to forbidden planet i found it! ALL OF THEM! to this day its still my fav yaoi.
  9. KawaiiFanGirL20
    KawaiiFanGirL20
    Well my first yaoi ever was Gravitation. I saw it when I was 12, at first I thought Shuichi was a girl(the pink hair got me) but then when I heard him talk (it was english-dubbed) I knew it most obviously was not a girl. I was a bit confused with the whole 1st episode, but once I saw them kiss at the end of the episode I squeeled like a banshee and got hooked on yaoi!
  10. ShamelessFan
    ShamelessFan
    My first yaoi experience was Romantist Egoist so I in no way started out softcore or censored. I found it in 7th grade, not knowing what yaoi was. Though I didn't look for more yaoi for a while, I still read this one over and over till I was thouroughly and utterly infatuated. When I looked for more, I got hooked on it (especially graphic ones) and now my innocently noobish friends come to me for which to read, and which to avoid in sake of their innocence. Yaoi is such a wonderfully addicting thing, like drugs without the physical problems and unhealthiness (though I can't say anything for our minds. We fun crazy now!)
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast