aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Help me find a doll!

1. Trasirshall
    Trasirshall
    I love checking out bjd clothes but I can't help but stop and drool over the dolls they use to model them.

This is one of the dolls nine9style uses - I think he is super handsome. :drool: However, I can't figure out what brand he is!
    Check out these pics and help me figure it out, please!

I also love one of Tata's models but I can't find the manufacture of him either.

2. asphy_xiation
    asphy_xiation
    He's a Dollshe SA Hound, I think. But he's definitely a Dollshe. It's very hard to buy Dollshe dolls from the maker/company itself. I wanted a Dollshe Hound myself once. Once. Haha...

Promo photos here: SA Husky
  3. Trasirshall
    Trasirshall
    How about Tata's model, is he a dollshe too?
  4. asphy_xiation
    asphy_xiation
    Which model?
  5. Trasirshall
    Trasirshall
    The last pic (the doll with the scar over one eye) is one of the dolls Tata uses to model their clothes - is that doll also a dollshe?
  6. asphy_xiation
    asphy_xiation
    Ah, I think it's not. But I can't see the face clearly since the photo's small so I'm not sure.

Oh, and I meant that I think the first doll's a Dollshe Husky, not Hound. Sorry.
  7. Trasirshall
    Trasirshall
    I checked Tata's website again but this time I could find that pic so I don't know if I can get it any bigger.
    I did find these pics though. I think it might be the same doll. (You'll have to click on them twice to get them bigger.)