aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gay couples in BJDs

1. Kajiruki
    Kajiruki
    Hi! Just joined the group and was surprised there weren't any discussions!

If you own a gay bjd couple and head to a meet, do you find it embarrassing to talk about?
    Things that annoy me in particular is most people I've met getting mine confused with being girls but in a lot of BL anime, loads of the uke characters are pretty girly and look it (Sunao/Ran from Sukisyo for instance)

Just wondered if you shared similar thoughts?~~

-Kajiruki!
  2. squeechoo
    squeechoo
    I don't own a gay couple, but I also don't find it embarrassing to talk about gay BJD couples because someone else at the meet has a gay couple, then another has a lesbian doll, so yeah, it's not really a problem. xD

Also yeah, having a male BJD usually comes with the whole "pretty girl" comments, but you know, after awhile it doesn't really bother you. Like I know when I started this hobby I thought most of the male dolls were girls, then as time when on, I could tell the difference. As well, people in the hobby, along with me, still have trouble sometimes telling whether a male is actual a male or a female. So, you know, I don't find it a huge problem when people call my boy a pretty girl or something, I just take it as him being a feminine pretty guy which I'm fine with. xD;;;
  3. Uchiha_eyes
    Uchiha_eyes
    I have a gay bjd~ >3 His lover belongs to one of my best friends~
    My sd boy is rather pretty, but looks male and meets are usually fine; the last one I went to... I turned away from my boy and looked back over to see he'd been posed within close proximity of another...
    My msd boy looks rather feminine, but I don't mind; was kinda purposeful...8D
  4. nechan
    nechan
    I have two gay Dolls. One is my Saiki [Homme Ducan] and the other is Koja [Lahoo]. Koja is seme and looks more like a man. And Saiki is uke an looks girly XDDD But Koja and Saiki are not a couple. Their boyfriends belongs to my friend.
  5. asphy_xiation
    asphy_xiation
    I have 6 dolls, one straight couple, one pair with a "close" friendship that will not amount to anything romantic, one tiny, and half of a gay couple (a MNF Chiwoo~) but all of my dolls (sans the tiny, who I think is too young to even have thought of her sexuality) are bisexual. I've been having trouble finding a doll mold that fits the description of the other half so I haven't yet purchased him. (I had hoped to get a MSD Hewitt as Volks decided sell another limited quantity of it but I didn't get picked during the online raffle... ) Anyways, it's okay. As they say, good things happen to those who wait!
  6. Kajiruki
    Kajiruki
    Hehe, thanks for the input! I myself have 7 dolls atm.. 5 of them are/will be in gay/lesbian relationships lol the other 2 are kinda straight! The odd ones out!
    Yeah I guess I don't really mention it at meets anymore I'm normally just like 'ummm yeah. (you think 'she's' pretty?) Well thanks though ' Oh well they can check out my photostories if I ever make them!