aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rumor Mill

1. minervahana
    minervahana
    If you have any information or gossip about a yakuza yaoi, or other organized crime titles post it here! Hell if you are just curious and can't find that one rumored yakuza mangaka on your list, post the request here and see if anyone may know something.
  2. minervahana
    minervahana
    FINDER SERIES ANIME? So, I keep hearing rumors that there will he a Finder Series anime but I can't find anything with the publisher or author confirming this. Has anyone heard this lil tidbit? If so, can you confirm or shoot it down?
  3. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    I don't think I believe it.

I looked up whether there was any official announcements for it, and have found none. So I consider it only a rumor. :/

Though it would be nice if it were true. :P
  4. NekoYumiko
    NekoYumiko
    I heard that Yamane sensei don't want Viewfinder anime till the series is on-going. But maybe it's just another rumor. Anyway I'm sure about that the rumors about the anime is only the fans wishes, and not the reality.
  5. minervahana
    minervahana
    I would pout but I do have home that Yamane sensei will, in the future, collaborate to make an anime. Thank you both! I couldn't find anything to confirm so I was hoping that maybe I missed something.
  6. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    There will be an Viewfinder ani-mix which is not a anime per se. The ani-mix has been postponed since last year. I haven't seen any new release date on the Viewfinder ani-mix lately.
  7. argona
    argona
    Anime-mix? What is it exactly?
  8. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    @argona - From my understanding, ani-mix is taking panels from, for example, Viewfinder and adding sound effects and voice acting. Its not animated and the last I heard, Ayano Yamane wanted to add the right hues for VF animix. For more details, click on the link: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f140/t...ix-%5Bnot.html

It hasn't been active since there isn't new news about the animix.