aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Organized Crime Yaoi Titles

1. minervahana
    minervahana
    This post is a place holder till I can migrate some information from another thread, but if you have any non-yakuza; yet still, organized crime yaoi just post the title and author in this thread and I'll add it as soon as I can!

*****MIGRATION IN PROGRESS*****

-1999 Shanghai by Mizushiro Setona
    -Finder Series by Yamane Ayano
  2. NekoYumiko
    NekoYumiko
  3. NekoYumiko
    NekoYumiko
    Since Viewfinder isn't a yakuza manga, I think we can put it here. Because Fei is the leader of the Baishe, the Chinese mafia, and Asami is also the part of the underworld a bit.
  4. suhi
    suhi
    Should we start collecting drama CD's titles as well?
  5. minervahana
    minervahana
    Updated viewfinder because NekoYumiko is right still falls under organized crime not Yakuza.

@suhi: I would be more than happy to add and mark drama CD's. If anyone has a link on the forum to the drama CD's you recommend let me know in PM so I can update accordingly.
  6. bronakopdin
    bronakopdin
    what about Kizuna from Kazuma Kodaka? It'd not that underground in the whole, but Kai is the son of a Yakuza boss and Araki is vize boss... Would it fit?
  7. minervahana
    minervahana
    I just double checked and it looked like we included Kizuna under the Yakuza Yaoi title list. Thank you for bring this up it's been a bit since I double checked the list.