aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Help wanted: Image for the Group

1. minervahana
    minervahana
    Okay so I need a good pick for the Group image. Since I am not the most graphically talented I am asking for help. If you want to throw an image up for consideration I would really appreciate it and rep will be given to everyone that does post to this thread. Since I'm new to this and only have limited points all I can offer is rep, card choice (L5 and below) and tips (500 points) to the artist that is used.

Rules:

1) The images must be original, please don't rip off someone's hard work.

2) If you have the image made by a shop please let me know who made it so they can be given credit as well. Example : Image Artist <insert name> was donated by < insert your name>

3) In the post please post if I am allowed to add the picture to the group album. If I am not than I will respect your wishes completely.

To be eligible for the 500 points I'll be asking for everyone's images be turned in by February 20th, 2010.

Can't wait to see what comes up!
  2. ladyxzeus
    ladyxzeus
    I have a ton of images that fit (mainly stolen from domination threads and stuff) but I have no idea of who made them. Can't we really just throw down a collection from random artists?
  3. minervahana
    minervahana
    Throw down whatcha got! I'm excited to see what you have in store. I'm going to be looking for images tomorrow afternoon so maybe we can get good collection started up. *HUGS*
  4. NekoYumiko
    NekoYumiko
    You mean original like I pick a -for example- Kizuna picture and I edit it or something?
  5. minervahana
    minervahana
    I won't ask anyone to go through the trouble of editing. I just loaded a bunch of photo's already in my album.....hmmm can you see lots of Okane so please load up what you've got and share the love.
  6. alanwake
    alanwake
    I can create an original photo with https://depositphotos.com/upscaler.html Very satisfied with the service. Convenient uploading and organization of photos, fast navigation and high quality images. It is an ideal tool for storing and sharing photos. I recommend it to all photo enthusiasts
  7. kapad
    kapad
    Good job! The gameplay loop of cookie clicker is simple: amass cookies by clicking or passively, upgrade production abilities