aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Contest! Promotion of Inuyasha the Final Act (NEW anime!!!)

1. flyingmoon
    flyingmoon
    PM me the answer to the following question otherwise NO points/card
    (Please don't post here and spoil the answer for everyone else)

QUESTION: What happened to Kagome preventing her from being purifying a single shard?

IMPORTANT: Remember to give a complete answer by summarizing what has happened so far in old Inuyasha anime and the latest episode of the new anime. This means the answer to the same question may change as more episodes are up! (See Episode Update thread in this group if you don't know what the latest episode is)

PRIZE: L1 Inuyasha or (1000 points if you already have L1 Inuyasha)

NOTE: I will keep changing the question every so often so come back again even if you've answered my first question and you can get the chance to win another 1000 points!

Contest closes when my points balance goes below 200,000 (sorry i do want to keep some points to myself but will def start the contest again after the bank interests accumulate)

Previous questions (just for knowledge NOT for points)
    1) What is the new technique Sesshoumaru accomplished with his useless sword Tenseiga? Give its name and briefly explain what it does.
    Answer: Meidou Zangetsuha - answered correctly by SonnyGoten
    (if you don't know you should check it out yourself what it does - its well cool)

2) Why is Sesshoumaru so angry with his father's decision regarding Tenseiga even though Tenseiga proves to be so useful now that he has mastered the new technique?
    Answer: Because Tenseiga's killing technique cannot work to perfection without Inuyasha's Tessaiga. This is because Tenseiga was originally part of Tessaiga and the technique Sesshoumaru mastered will be absorbed into Inuyasha's sword. Inu-papa shows favouritism and gives everything to Inuyasha leaving Sesshoumaru with a 'useless' healing sword. (so Sesshoumaru thinks!)
    -answered correctly by SonnyGoten and rainsprite
  2. flyingmoon
    flyingmoon
    Another question: just for opinions (do post in this thread). how do you find the new anime Inuyasha the Final Act? Do you find it better/worse/ or same as original?
    no points awarded but do feel free to spam about your opinions!
  3. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    I think its much better then the orgainal series, has better animation, color, i dont like that...well certain people are kicking the bucket but oh well, as long as they finally kill Naruku im happy I like there new sword powers too, mainly Sess. new power
  4. Maliya Wong
    Maliya Wong
    I absolutely love the final act, it's way better than the first series, mainly because of the much faster pace (the fillers got a bit annoying). But also, as Berylcrazy says, better animation and better color do wonders.
    And, like the sadist that I am , I loved it when the people died, they are the best parts. It was so sad!!!! The way they died was soooo beautifully done!!!!!
  5. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    I know right? much more faster paced, i was like "oh s***! only ep 13 and he has a new power!XD" They should just name the show Sesshoumaru, there might be less talking but hey he sure would get things done quicker then Inuyasha does lmao
  6. RainSprite
    RainSprite
    Seshoumaru has been awesome lately <333 I'm impatiently waiting for the 14th episode
  7. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Oh its out already i watched it on animefreak.tv.com really fast paced o.o
  8. Maliya Wong
    Maliya Wong
    Impatiently waiting for ep. 15 kyaaahhhhhh more sesshoumaru!!! *goes fangirly*
  9. flyingmoon
    flyingmoon
    hi SonnyGoten, please DO NOT post your answer here since it spoils the fun of the game!
    I'm sorry I can't give you any points/card since you have not follow the rule of game.
    everyone else thanks for the posts. i will change the question so you can all have a go to win points/inuyasha!
  10. flyingmoon
    flyingmoon
    SonnyGoten, i forgot to say you are warmly welcome to participate in the next questions just remember to PM me the answer!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast