aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Anyone in the Finland area interested in buying, selling or trading yaoi?

1. Streetwalker
    Streetwalker
    Hello my fellow Finns,

Not completely sure if this is an appropriate topic and if it's not then I apologize. I was just thinking about how hard it seems to be to buy or sell used books of the genre within the country. I know I could order used books on ebay but the shipping costs can be ridiculous. So I thought I'd test the waters if anyone in this group living in Finland might be interested.

This is how I figure it could work: state what you're selling on the thread, possibly offer links to the items if you're auctioning them online or something, and then anyone interested in buying can either do it off site or make their offer and seal the deal through private messaging. I have some books available at huuto.net but as it isn't a mainstream genre, it's proven to be a bit difficult.. There are also items I've been pining for that I haven't been able to find. Also, if you know a good local marketplace online for all things BL, do tell!

So, what do you think? Anyone on board?

I'll go first! Here's a link to the yaoi manga I'm currently selling:
  2. Tryingtobehave
    Tryingtobehave
    Good idea ^^ I'm only interested in buying though, won't sell any of my babies♥ (other manga though sometimes yes...)
  3. Tryingtobehave
    Tryingtobehave
    out of sheer curiosity what were you selling? ;o the link doesn't work anymore