aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introduction!

1. Laraski48
    Laraski48
    Here you can tell about yourself that everyone get to know little or alot about yourself XD

Well my...:
    I'm Laura, right now i'm 19 year's old, from Finland (I know you would have guessed that *Evil Laugh*).
    My hobby is to write long message's and think too much of stuff.
    And usually i don't know what to tell about myself XD
  2. anlama
    anlama
    Hey, i'm anlama or an-chan for my friends and i'm laura's friend - i'm not finnish at all but thinking bout going to live there one day (though i dunno when) and in love with the country and the finnish mentality -
  3. Laraski48
    Laraski48
    Love To Have You Here!!!!!!!!!!
    Finnish mentality???? Haven't got enough yet? *Evil Grin*
  4. anlama
    anlama
    i love to be here too hun - thanks for making it possible for me to join -
    nah not yet - he he, i must say that your perverted side is what i like the most - but remember, i'm a demon and the one to hold the *grin grin*
  5. Kyoichin
    Kyoichin
    Hello! I won't tell my real name, but IRL my nickname is Allu. But here you can call me Kyo. I'm from Finland, suprise~~! My interestes are: YAOI, shounen-ai, manga, anime, football, parapara, Japan.. and lots of other stuff. And nice to meet you!
  6. anlama
    anlama
    @ Kyoichin : welcome to the group ^__^ - it's ok not to give your real name - you can see i didn't give mine either even if lara knows it since we're a long time run friend else i prefer to remain anlama on the board -
    i guess we all have the same interests (more or less) lol - hotties, hotties, hotties -
  7. Laraski48
    Laraski48
    Welcome Kyo!
    No real name's needed, we call you what you want XD
  8. mistmistmist
    mistmistmist
    Hey there! So I'm Sanna and a Finn as well, nice to meet you all I've been into yaoi for at least 3 years now. Next to yaoi I also like videogames in general (BL/otome, btw), I play the piano and chill with my friends whenever I'm not too occupied with something else. I still haven't made my first trip to Japan, but hopefully my biggest wish will be fulfilled during the next three years
  9. anlama
    anlama
    @ sanna : welcome to the group - it's good to have you here - how long have you played the piano ? i've tried it out when i was a kid but somehow i ended up sucking at it - i've been into yaoi for 2 years now and adored each minute of it ^__^ -
  10. rukkanen
    rukkanen
    Hi, I'm from Finland too. My name is Riikka and I'm 20 years old. I've been into yaoi for couple of years, thanks to my dear girlfriend and her dirty little mind. Don't know what to tell about myself. I'm kind of shy in this sort of forums. Would be great to find friends from this sort of places too.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast