aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introduction

1. Lorean
    Lorean
    If you're new to this group, you can introduce yourself here! Are you a RenIchi fan? Do you like Ichigo more as a seme? Or do you want him to be uke for his Hollow part? Tell us about yourself!

I personally love all three of the pairings, even though I like IchiRen more than RenIchi - Ichigo has become too much of a seme during all the 250 episodes of the anime And I like seeing Renji in uke-version Actually, he's my favourite character *in love with long-haired bishies*
    My second love is HichiIchi - Hichigo and Ichigo are sooo suited for each other! (and Hichi is literally part of Ichi's soul! XD). *sigh* There's so much beautiful yaoi love in Bleach...
  2. bookimp
    bookimp
    I love HichiIchi pairings... outsiders are ok depending on who it is :b
    I like Ichigo more as a seme with Renji and a uke with Hichigo...

I think for me it depends on the partner.
  3. marukusanagi
    marukusanagi
    Hi! I'm maru and I'm from argentina. I loe this pairing, seme Renji rocks Ichigo uke! and for the hollow, well, he can get whatever he wants. I have some sort of fetish for nekos, so I like a neko Ichi being pet of Renji... oh, I did a fanfic of that, look for it at fictiond if interested!!!!
  4. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    Anytime I ever come across anything (dj OR fanfic) Ichi is ALWAYS stuck (pffft...stuck...) as Renji's uke! Someone tell me where I can find all of this IchiRen since I can't seem to find any?!
  5. Akeudi
    Akeudi
    Hi there everyone ^.^
    I love the RenIch and HichiIchii pairings!
    I generally prefer Ichigo as being the uke, but I'd like to see him top Renji for once XD
    But it's hard to find stories in which he's the seme (even though in the manga/anime he is like the strongest guy IN THE UNIVERSE... O_o )