aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Lounge Bar

1. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Acca-sama is banned cuz it's DanDy ... how are you doing with the snow on your part of the world...here is so funny it snowed a little and everything is blocked
  2. accatone
    accatone
    Saku is banned cuz me too I moved elsewhere for work reasons so I'm no longer in France currently. But I've seen the news on TV. Was there snow in the UK, I know that tons felt on Romania.
  3. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Acca-sama is banned cuz nice sensei, I envy you..what can I say I came home and the snow followed me here
  4. accatone
    accatone
    SAku chan is banned cuz it's not always the sun that matters. UK is a good country, a bit expensive but well ordered and people are nice, not all of them though.
  5. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Acca-sama is banned cuz..sorry for not coming for so long ..but my life changed in 180 degree..I lost my family in one month..it's hard but I try to survive
  6. accatone
    accatone
    Saku is banned cuz what??!! Sorry to hear that. A death or a conflict in the family?
  7. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Acca-sama is banned cuz they died ...
  8. accatone
    accatone
    Sakura is banned cuz that's so terrible. I'm sincerely sorry for your loss. I know that you loved your family and were very close to them. It must be had been a hard hit for you. Without trying to say banalities here, just remember that the essential thing here is that you were a true and united family and that will always remain. You need to keep focusing on the good memories and making them remain true to the spirit your family raised you within. Don't let this event change you in a bad way but be a precursor for a willpower to stay humane and lively. Again very sorry for your loss. Tell me if I can help in any way possible.
  9. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Acca-sama is banned cuz thank you so much for your kind words..it's very hard for me right now, I am trying to find the strength to move over.. I know it will pass in time, because now time is the essence..
  10. accatone
    accatone
    Saku is banned cuz I have no doubt in her strength of character. It's just such a tragedy but you learn quite soon enough that life is indifferent to human feelings or expectations.(