aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Lounge Bar

1. sef
    sef
    Sage is banned for bishies and hot bikes = major nosebleed.acca-chan, Aarin revealed my face...you can check us out from the link below. http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f359/t...14871Yes...the place i worked previously have to deal with psychos. Luckily my current boss is a good, reasonable lady.
  2. accatone
    accatone
    Seffy chan is banned cuz hahaha, you're not fat. That is not fat, at all! By the way, you look like my cousin, she's just younger and with a rounder face (and butt).
    Blood is banned cuz despite that, it was hard to find that pic. There's a need for more.
  3. sef
    sef
    acca-chan is banned for my mom keep calling me fat...
    My butt also very round!
  4. accatone
    accatone
    Sef is banned cuz I can't say without I see. Moms do that a lot. Get back at her, I'm sure she's no perfect either.
    Sef is double banned cuz she sent me a Baymax card, either she thinks I'm a child or she's a child. Anyway, thank anee-chan. By the way do you know the OVA anime Ane Log?
  5. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Acca-sama is banned cuz I've seen those pictures and I thought it was you looking good girl
  6. accatone
    accatone
    Saku is banned cuz for showing girls solidarity.
  7. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Acca-sama is banned cuz well what can I say now..I show up and no more activities here, it feels like I'm doomed ><
  8. accatone
    accatone
    Saku is banned cuz they come and they go. We are the guardians of the temple.
  9. sef
    sef
    acca-chan is banned for I have not heard of it....baymax is my top fav now :lalalalala:
  10. accatone
    accatone
    Sef is banned you should watch it and give me your impressions.
Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast