aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Lounge Bar

1. accatone
    accatone
    Saku is banned cuz not really. I just remembered Ken chan few minutes ago, I wonder what how is he doing?
  2. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Acca-Sama is banned cuz yeah...he's been missing for quite a while, can't you contact him in other way??? And Angel is missing for way to long T.T
    Hope they are doing well.
  3. accatone
    accatone
    Saku is banned cuz I'm so accustomed that everytime I type Ken is banned. 95% of the time, even after all that time. I try to respect his wishes but I'll try something.
  4. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Acca-sama is banned cuz is sad >.< us going apart like this
  5. accatone
    accatone
    Saku is banned cuz it's their choice.
  6. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Sensei is banned cuz sadly but true!
  7. accatone
    accatone
    Saku is banned cuz I wonser just why, why there couldn't be an evolution for a new relationship instead of total rupture.
  8. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Acca-Sama is banned cuz yeah, but we can't do a thing...it's their choice not ours.. we still try from time to time to keep in tuch with goods and bads
    Maybe they go with the belief "better cut and internet friendship the deepen it" an easy to get rid of this kind of friendship.
    How are you doing lately sensei? Cos me I'm so tired hearing all my friends saying that they are married and the have or will have kids hahaha..
  9. accatone
    accatone
    Saku is banned cuz none of that with me. Just exhausted by work and the economy being so in a bad shape. Vacations is what I need.
  10. BloodSage13
    BloodSage13
    Acca-sama is banned because ; 7; you need to rest. Yes, that vacation sounds nice. //currently on summer vacation
Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast