aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Lounge Bar

1. accatone
    accatone
    Saku is banned cuz we know that. You're a nice girl, may be too nice.
  2. BloodSage13
    BloodSage13
    Acca-sama is banned because I did not choose to have this bad timing thing... Well, you could say... The perv life chose me.

And I'm still the little one? XD I suppose I'm the naughty kid here then.
  3. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Sage is banned cuz what can I say naughty kid...you will always be one ...
    sensei I have moments when people are so bad to me and I accept that I'm at a age when I should stop doing that
  4. BloodSage13
    BloodSage13
    Saku is banned because I've missed you guys~ You should defend yourself, Saku, because bad people would take advantage of that.
  5. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Sage is banned cuz I know... but I always end up letting from me how have you been? it's been years since we last talk.
    Sensei I talk with DanDy and she says hi..and that she is thinking about us but she's to busy >.<... sensei she stop drawing
  6. accatone
    accatone
    Saku is banned cuz why? If she was drawing, I would accept this absence. No work can prevent you from posting a post once a while. I do it!
    @Blood you're banned cuz you're a perv under sheep's clothes.
  7. BloodSage13
    BloodSage13
    Acca-sama is banned because I could run an underground shop in St. Ban's boarding school just to sell H-stuffs. If I did, would there be any Disciplinary Students/Teachers tailing me?

Saku is banned because It has been YEARS. ;A; I've got measles right now, so I guess I've got some free time? How about you?
  8. accatone
    accatone
    Blood is banned cuz she's got measles!!! What's measles by the way?
    You cannot peddle your stuff here, we have a respectable establishment here.
  9. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Acca-sama is banned cuz dunno what to say sensei, you got any news about Angel? cos nothing on my side
    Sage is banned cuz you got rubeola????? really? mwhahaha
  10. accatone
    accatone
    Saku chan is banned cuz no news at all? It's like people have decided to desert this site.
Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast