aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

O Phenixou rise please, you have school today.

1. accatone
    accatone
    Sef is banned cuz don't you know it, it's the new fashion, drink fancy coffee in NY or Paris coffee tasting shops. You are avant garde without knowing it.
  2. ken
    ken
    Accatone is banned because complicated

Not allowed to cause of my health.
  3. sef
    sef
    ken is banned for I didn't know you have a health issue. Take care.
    Oh, I was diagnosed with a lump near my breast when i was 17, i was quite scare and thought I might die. thank god, it was a friendly one.
    Recently doctor found blood strain in my urine and asked me to redo my urine test but i'm procrastinating it until next month. (i am labelled almost alcoholic this year- so i'm cutting it down)
    all in all, I always fall sick previously but these 2 years my condition has been much better due to my interest in exposing myself more to the green environment and try to calm myself down whenever i'm stress)

lol, am i, acca-chan? France is famous for macaroons and i wish to perfect my macaroons making skills here.
  4. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Sef is banned cuz the coffee was delicious... thank you... dunno whats wrong but me too I've had health problems this last 2 years >.<
  5. ken
    ken
    Vampi is banned because sorry to hear that my friends But hope now all better. As for me I gotta do my best.
  6. sef
    sef
    kenpocchie is banned for let's have a toast for good health.
  7. ken
    ken
    Sef is banned because yeah! But I would have a chocomilk.
  8. accatone
    accatone
    Ken is banned cuz a toast is wine, beer, champagne, not chocomilk.
  9. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Acca-sama is banned cuz I'll love a glass of champagne *.* please
  10. sef
    sef
    sakura is banned for yes, I want Dom Perignon.
Page 11 of 104 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast